Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post-padding is spam, we could have banned too but chose not to. I didn't like the idea of having a "top poster" listing on the forums for this very reason and I didn't like this thread for the same.

How many warnings do you have to give someone till they stop? It's not fair to those who play by the rules, nor is it fair to those who actually have something to say.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Wow that's eerie, JediTricks saw the future way back in September of last year. He's better at predictions then yoda is. "Always in motion is the future."

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

"Are you referring to the prophecy of the one who will bring balance to the posts? You think it's this . . . supermoderator?"

Whatever happened to the referral contest? When did it end? Who won?

Yeah, that vergence of the Force around me is really irritating when I'm trying to take a shower and the water never reaches me.

If it's the contest for the pin, GNT won and got a replacement pin after some shipping problems, IIRC.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well now it looks like JediTricks is the top poster. I hope nothing happens to you JediTricks seeing as Emperor Jargo has disappeared, bigbarada is MIA (sorry corny joke since he was in the military), and GNT has hardly posted at all since his counter got reset. Rollo and Master Jedi hang in there.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

I haven't really seen GNT around here since his posts got taken away. I don't see why posts matter to him that much. It's not a matter between life and death.

If GNT isn't coming back does this mean Natalie Portman is all mine?

Wow, GNT´S posts got deleted??? what happened?? I havent been here much lately, so i dont know what happened, and BTW, what happened to the Top Secret area, first i was invited and then when i tried to get in they asked me for a password, whats the scoop??
    As always...........L

Originally posted by Lobito
    Wow, GNT´S posts got deleted??? what happened?? I havent been here much lately, so i dont know what happened, and BTW, what happened to the Top Secret area, first i was invited and then when i tried to get in they asked me for a password, whats the scoop??
    Well, his posts didn't get deleted. His post counter was reset. It was explained in another thread that he had been warned about post padding and instead of trying to weed out the posts from the system his counter was just reset.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

On behalf of GNT and the Russian Federation I formally object to this kind of post deletion! Isn't the motto of SSG forums shorter, faster, padder? I mean shouldn't the judges, er, moderators leave the post-padding up to the athletes, uh, forumites? If this madness doesn't stop I'll just boycott the closing ceremonies and teach you all a...oh they're over already? Never mind.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I guess while JediTricks is the technical winner, due to GNT's post total being reset, neither of them are really winners now. If you'll notice the Top 5 poster list at the bottom of the page, JT has been removed. Probably because he is staff, and staff doesn't really count. If Emporer Jargo was still a moderator, he probably would have been pulled out of the Top 5 list as well. So currently the winner is Big Barada.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks