Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Who will win the 'Post Wars', GNT or JT?

Here's a good topic to debate. Who will eventually win the battle of the posters? So far we have two good candidates who are head and shoulders above the rest: GNT and JediTricks.

JediTricks is the Super Moderator for SSG and seems to have the time needed to pump out post after post, some of them taking as long as two hours to write (see the Yoda vs. Emperor thread). In the last iteration of the SSG forums JT had a gogolplex of posts, far bypassing the closest rival. Currently he hold the lead (631 posts as of now).

GNT has also proven himself to have diarrea of the mouth fingers as he is very prolific when it comes to SSG posting. He's also a scrappy Aussie ready to give the Yanks a good fight (since we seem to hog all the figures on this side of the Pacific even though they're made on his). Currently he is about 200 posts behind JT (429 posts as of now), but was out in front when the new forums were first put on line. He also holds the lead in terms of referrals.

Who will win the ultimate battle of the SSG forum posters? I have my vote on JT as he has proven himself time and time again to be a fountain of knowledge, and is not afraid to show it.

OK guys, don't bite my head off. It's all just in fun.
    Last edited by Mandalorian Candidat; 09-07-2001 at 06:41 PM.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Talking

Jedi Tricks by far. But a better question would be, of the "NO MODERTORS" who would be the first to reach 500 or 1000...GNT and evenflow seem pretty close, Big barada is there also. May the faster padder win!!
    As always...........L

GNT

I love it when threads are about "ME"

I dont see any "competition" in anyway here on the SSG message boards?

P.S JT doesn't count cause he is a moderator

(since we seem to hog all the figures on this side of the Pacific even though they're made on his).
    America gets all the figures,Australia just gets all the peg/shelfwarmers eg Skiff,Jedi Braid,AT-ST etc...
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I would write a post explaining that I'm actually a few posts ahead of GNT. Although no competition is implied.

But I won't because it would be a blatant example of post padding.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Oooh, it's now a "triple threat match" between the champion JediTricks, and two hungry upstarts, bigbarada and GNT.

I'm more curious to see who takes second behind JediTricks. bigbarada really comes flyin' in, making his points and jettisoning, while GNT always seems to be logged in whenever I visit.

I'll say this: If GNT does not run out of "what's the best/your favorite" questions, then I give him the nod. Otherwise, the skiff guard takes it.

I never met GNT, but I did use him as my referral when I signed up because I read his post stating that he really wanted the pin. I hope he gets it!

I never met GNT, but I did use him as my referral when I signed up because I read his post stating that he really wanted the pin. I hope he gets it!
    I hope I get too (fingers crossed)

while GNT always seems to be logged in whenever I visit.
    Or should I say your always logged on while I'm here
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT

Or should I say your always logged on while I'm here

Good point - what time is it right now in Australia? I'm usually on at ridiculous times in the middle of the night, but I'm guessing it's daytime for you.

And while we're exchanging international pleasantries, I would like to apologize on behalf of my country for Survivor: the Australian Outback.

Originally posted by Caesar
    Good point - what time is it right now in Australia? I'm usually on at ridiculous times in the middle of the night, but I'm guessing it's daytime for you.

And while we're exchanging international pleasantries, I would like to apologize on behalf of my country for Survivor: the Australian Outback.
    Its 4.47pm here now

And yes Survivor 2,stealing coral from the great Barrier Reef,for shame! plus drugging and killing a wild pig even worse!

*sob sob*

Thanks BTW for the referral
    Last edited by GNT; 09-08-2001 at 02:49 AM.
    GNT
    ''

I will not choose one , but will sit back and enjoy the show.Who knows,maybe if I can think of or come with enough ideas.I could carry the award for one of them.But all in all,I like thier posts.Its one of the things that got me in to this and keeps me coming back.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Thumbs up

I fell a little bit in the race, but i am trying to pick it up a little.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."