Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by RooJay
    I'm kind of torn on this game. Part of me can't wait for it, the other part of me is very afraid of how many days I will waste away playing it! I do have to admit though, that not being a huge fan of RPG's I honestly don't fully understand what this game will end up being. What little I do understand of it sounds very cool though!
    The good news is I don't think you'll have to worry too much about being new to RPGs Roojay. I know exactly how you feel because I've never been into them either; never played Dungeons $ Dragons or anything like that, so I'm totally ignorant of most of it. Lol, my freind had to teach me how to play Final Fantasy 10.

But I think there will be a lot of players with Galaxies who are like that, who want to play it not because it's an RPG, but because it's Star Wars. Plus, Everquest (which was made by the same people) is supposed to be pretty good about helping new people get started, so hopefully it won't take too long to get into some lightsaber slashing action!
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Originally posted by pthfnder89

there will be a lot of players with Galaxies who are like that, who want to play it not because it's an RPG, but because it's Star Wars.
    That's me. I've played Diablo 2 and Half-life online. Is Galaxies going to be like either of those two?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

ive been waiting for this game to be finished for over a year, i think it will be done like this summer or something. you'll be able to do all sorts of stuff, im gonna be a bounty hunter
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

I signed up for beta testing, hopefully I will be chosen. I have always been a huge RPG fan. It is my favorite type of game. Especially the Final Fantasy Series. It rocks!

I don't usually like the MMORPG, but I did play Phantasy Star Online on Dreamcast, and immensely enjoyed it. I can't wait.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"