A Jedi's strength flows from the force....

When Yoda says that to Luke as he is riding on his back, is he referring to Luke's endurance and physical acrobats and flips he is making as he runs through the jungle.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I think it was more or less just another lesson while Luke was doing the physical regimen.....

Yoda knew that Luke and he did not have a lot of time to spend, so he wanted to get as much in as possible in the time allotted.....and remember, Yoda didn't count on Luke leaving like that either.......it was that the Empire needed to be defeated ASAP....
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

I think Yoda is referring to the metaphysical, the idea that the Force makes one physically stronger seems wrong. Physically, a Jedi's regular physical regiment should be what keeps him strong, not just a connection to the Force.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Lightbulb

As opposed to an individual Jedi having his/her/its own strength, there's a sort of collective, universal source of power. Everyone with Force abilities has the same access to it. Letting it flow through you, instead of trying to control it for yourself, is the Light Side way, I believe. If you try to keep it all for you, you walk the Dark Path. You as one person are not in control as much as the energy guides you to the right place. Maybe.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Talking help

I theink it basicly helps them. Lets them jump higher, run faster, and hit harder. The force is not a tool but means to the end. It helps you and is not used by you. So since it helps you the jedi extra power comes from the force.