Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do Any Of You Think This....

I find that some figures start to grow on me more once I've got a better version of this figure.
    What I mean is... I thought Anakin Skywalker Outland Peasant Disguise was ok but when I got Anakin Skywalker Hangar Duel on the 23rd, I found that I liked the Outland Peasant better.
    I mean Hangar Duel is still my favourite, I just like Outland Peasant a lot more now.
    Maybe it's because I know I've got a better version of the character and it's not like Outland Peasant is my only Anakin.
    I think it will be like this when my Count Dooku Dark Lord arrives because I have the deluxe and I think it's ok.
    Let me know what you think?
    Or am I strange?

Heytrymybestus, meet Jargo.
    and you may never know which he ment.A real good guy.ANyway.I too do that.Some have grown on me.Some have become worse and worse.So I think the same as Jargo
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

I kinda like my Outland Peasant Anakin also, even though I have the Hangar Duel version. I've also noticed that since most of the 1995 abominations have been replaced with far superior versions, I'm actually starting to get nostalgic about those old crappy figures. Wierd.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Me too!

I'm also guilty of actually liking the Anakin Outland peasant. The retro saber in the arm gimmick is kinda neat(my son went ooohhhh!), although I hope that this is the only one that it will be on. Even the hokey magnet thing works for me.
    "pork is not a verb"

When SAGA Card Luke Bespin appears, I'll let you know whether I'll like the FF version better

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I think what he's trying to say is "If I got a boil on my tush, would that make me appreciate the corns on my feet more?"

That's not what you're trying to say?

Oh.

Never mind then.

I will say this. That atrocious Padme figure makes me appreciate that little Tusken Child figure a lot more.
    And that big battle arm on the Super Battle Droid makes me appreciate my Vintage Shuttle Tyderium.
    And the Seattle Seahawks make me appreciate grilled cheese sandwiches a lot more.
    And the Royal Guard makes me appreciate the wonderful chap who invented sports bras.

In fact. Let's all take time out to appreciate sports bras. Especially sports bras in use.

Okeday.

Where were we?

(walks away whistling)
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Okay okay, I like him as well. The one figure that I kept passing on then finally picked up was Zam. I don't know what it is about her but she is really a cool figure.
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

I'm don't dislike Outland Peasant Anakin too much anymore.

But it's wierd about Padme. I hated her when I saw all the pics before she was released. Then I saw her in the stores on the 23rd, and she actually looked a lot better in person. Then I took her home and opened her and I think she is in the top5 worst Star WArs figures I've ever bought.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?