Slave I wings a little loose?

Hey guys just a quick question for all who have opened with their Slave I's

It's not a big deal but I was just wondering if my Slave I was the only one that does this. On the wing, the sort of sloping pipe that attaches the wing to the ship is sort of wobbly, not when you fly the ship or move it around, just if you touch the connecting pipe. It's really not a big deal because there's no way it will come out unless you pull on it really hard.
    But I was just curious if this is a pretty normal occurance with everyones loose Slave I's.

Thanks for your input

"Loose" is a relative term, but I think you could quantify the wing-braces on my Slave I as loose. They're not "falling off the ship" loose, but they're looser than the actual wings.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My left one is a little "looser" than the right. They aren't falling off of mine either. I hope yours aren't!!! If they are... I'd take it back to get a new one if I were you!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Yes, they are loose. If you go to yakface.com, under their features section, there is an extensive review of the AOTC Slave I, and they mention the "wobbly" wings.
    "Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed, the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force!"

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    My left one is a little "looser" than the right. They aren't falling off of mine either.
    My right one doesn't quite flip into place as well as the other one either. It seems to flop a bit
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Yeah well I guess thats the norm. What you all discribed is what I have. It's not a big deal and the wings are not gonna fall off, it's just if you wiggle them they feal loose. No big deal, I just wanted to make sure I didn't have a defective one. Thanks for the input guys

pthfinder, that thing with the wing not slipping into place, I have that same issue. If I turn the starboard one (that is, the one on the right in "flight" position), the port one doesn't fully respond, yet if I turn the port one, the starboard one responds fine.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.