Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

After the Movie....

After we finally get to see this kick *** movie that Mr. Lucas has given us. Do you think that you'll spend more $$$ on extra figures such as the Battle Droids and Reek?
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

Question

dunno,
    i may end up buyin some more stuff, but it depends on hhow cool it is or portrayed. i normally only buy one or 2 of each figure and 1 12", but i have a feeling im going to expand into ships and vehicles after the movie, gonna a be alot of cool s*&@!

I've already got lots of Battle droids from POTJ and Ep1 (Although the Episode 1 BDs are so poorly done that I don't usually use them) so I'm ok there.

Several of them are the Security Battle Droids from POTJ so I know thats not technically accurate from the Arena scene but I don't really care. That figure is INFINITELY superior to the AOTC BD figures It's actually my favorite BD.

I bought 2 Super BDs to go with them and I already had 3 Boomer Damage Bd's and 5 or 6 Droidekas.

I don't think I'll buy the beasts though, unless the do something REALLY REALLY cool in the movie. I'll buy all the vehicles for sure.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

When I take my son to see the movie, I'm taking him to TRU or WM right afterwards and letting him get whatever two figures he wants. I did that for him w/EP1 and thought it was pretty neat.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    When I take my son to see the movie, I'm taking him to TRU or WM right afterwards and letting him get whatever two figures he wants. I did that for him w/EP1 and thought it was pretty neat.
    Cool move M.C. I can remember the first time my dad and went to buy some of the NH figures. They were a Luke and a Tusken Raider. Still have them both.
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    That's a great idea! I think I might do the same.

After the movie, I will see if my dad will take me to buy me whatever figures I like (even though I already have them all).
    Thanks dad!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Talking

After the movie, I just see myself going on a spree for Destroyers, BD and Super battle Droids... And going crazy for more custom jedi's...

Oh, I just hope that the gunship is an accurate replica... then I might as while add clonetroopers to my shopping list...

I'm sure that I'll buy more. I am just waiting to see the quantity of multiple characters before buying my "Armies"

More than likely I'll get more geonosian, clonetroopers, Super BD's.
    Move along, move along

You guys with kids ares so lucky! Being Gay, that's an issue I've really been struggling with lately . . . Fortunately, one of my best friends has a nine year old son who loves Star Wars, so I get to borrow/babysit hit every now and then and of course tag along on crucial Star Wars outings like the Magic of Myth tour. But nothing beats the sheer joy of just watching kids with new Star Wars Toys . . .

In answer to the threads question --- Yes, I think the movie will jump start my collecting. That's one reason I'm already holding off on Zam and her amazing speeder.