Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A little help from my friends

I have been a member of these threads since 99, when I was known as Obi-Wan Jabroni. Because of glitches a short time later I had to change to my current name.

ANYWhooooo....

I have been using this avatar for the longest time (even after Bel-Cam stole it!!! Arrrr )

Anyway, I would like to have an avatar which would fit my screen name, personality and well, not get me banned by Sir Steve. And let me say I appreciate his leniancy for my screen name.

So, if anyone has any idea how I can incorporate my screen name, personality into an avatar, I am all ears. Or if you want to volunteer to make one, I will be even more grateful, since I suck at that kind of thing.

Any thoughts are welcome.

Thank you.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Well, you really have to tell us what you want. I'm DeadEye and used Typho, since he has a dead eye...but I like Obi-Wan so much that I just use him now instead.

I really don't see how you can have an avatar that isn't profane.

And my schwartz is larger than yours. :

This discussion is getting a little scary.
    Mr Long Dong, I will be honest, I dont know how your avatar wouldnt be profane. It might could be worked out, but my imagination isnt that great....
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

You could always use an image from Spaceballs, of Lone Starr or Dark Helmet when they first ignite their Schwartz sabers. Or how about one of Mark Hammil as ****-Knocker from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back with his saber.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 05-02-2002 at 04:10 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Oh Jar Jar, EXCELLENT ideas!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Hey, how do you guys get the larger pictures as your avatar?

When I try it says it has to be at 75 x 75 pixels.

I remember something about having to have a certain amount of posts.

Help!!

"Roger Nasty Butler!"

Do you have Photoshop? You can change the image size in most graphic editing programs to get it at or under the 75x75 limitation.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

All I have to say about that is, "Impressive, Most Impressive"

Glad you liked my Spaceballs idea, QLD. Looks good and fits well with your name.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 05-02-2002 at 06:27 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yes, I love the avatar. It is hilarious. Now if only Caesar will bring back his Rick McCallum avatars so I can get laugh.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."