Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ship - £112 on the royal starship.

Figure - £30 on a death star trooper.

Beast - £55 on a Fambaa.

Don't know how that converts to dollars. Math aint my strongest point...

Unhappy

On a single SW Item? It must be the 12" Speeder Bike & Biker Scout. It made me poorer by S$200 (ie US$1 = S$1.8).

Most spent:

Figure: Jar Jar Binks - Naboo swamp AU$30 (US$13-15)

Vechicle: Skiff AU$70 ( US$35-40)
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Non-retail? $60 for the Eopie/Qui-Gon..........Retail, the AT-AT when it was new for $80..........

$150 on a PERFECT Blue Snaggletooth.

$35 for buff Lando, Bel-Cam? Good lord.....
    All your base are belong to us!

The most I have spent were on ships and vehicles.80.00 on the AT-AT,40.00 on the B-wing.The most for a figure is 17.00 for a Mara Jade.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Angry

$35 for buff Lando, Bel-Cam? Good lord.....
    Magnolia-Fan, I said it hurts, still to this day. He was my first and last panic situation. I fell for the "Well, you may not find him again" line. Never again. Never.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Come to think of it, I spent $20 on monkey Leia right before the market was flooded with her.

Maybe I could set her up with your Lando, and they could go open a gym with all the money we've given them...
    All your base are belong to us!

Purchases I'm most ashamed of?

$20 for a POTF2 Boba Fett and X-Wing Luke when they were first released.

$30 for a POTF2 Speeder Bike because the shop owner told me it was recalled.

$25 for Anakin Mechanic from Brian's Toys.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by evenflow
    I thought about it. I spent 150.00 on my carded Yakface years ago.
    Sweet lord evenflow, I hope you mean 150 pesos or some other extremely devalued currency and not $.

The most I ever spent on a single figure was $25 for the FF TIE pilot about 1.5 years ago. I even got the FF Weequay cheaper, but it was the tri-logo version.

The most I ever spent on a single SW item was the $40 B-Wing which I am seriously thinking about returning because it's definitely not worth the price.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas