Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2.5 million americans expected to play "hookie" for AOTC premiere

Said on the news this morning that it's expected that about 2.5 million american adults will call in sick or will not show up for work the day of the premiere. LOL Now how do they know that??? Well ones thing's for sure, I'm gonna be one of them.

I'm already showing definate signs of a 24-hour future virus. (cough) I hope it doesn't keep me from (cough) working.

But they said that for E1, also, and life didn't come to an end. OR DID IT?!?
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I'm using the excuse that I have a wedding to go to that day. Heck, it IS May and tons of weddings happen around this time. If you say that, then perhaps you can get the 16th off.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Originally posted by SithDroid
    I'm using the excuse that I have a wedding to go to that day.
    Makes perfect sense. (Spoiler) After all, there is a wedding in the movie.

My vacation's been approved for a long time now, the 15th and 16th

The 16th is my birthday, so I don't need an excuse.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Well, I am hoping to go to a midnight show on the 16th, which would keep me from missing any work.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I'll be one of those people playing hookie.I think I cought what
    Bel-Cam Jos has
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

...I already got the 12:01 showing tix ....so...i may look sleepy at work later
    [size=1]"the dark side clouds everything"[/size]

Question Really? Already?

Originally posted by asiandoood
    ...I already got the 12:01 showing tix ....so...i may look sleepy at work later
    How? Where? When? Inquiring minds wanna know!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(