Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Part 6?

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Part 6: "It's All Magic" is up at the Star Wars site now. This one is really something to watch since we catch glimpses of Ep2 Watto and see Mace, Obi-Wan and Padme in action! Check it out!
    Thanks for the heads up
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

George getting locked out of ILM caught me off guard and I laughed. It's the first time I've laughed this week, and in a round about way it's thanks to G.Lu...so thanks George.

Is the floor under Natalie in motion? When does that take place in the film? Towards the end? or in the middle on Coruscant? I also noticed when Ewan spins around and "blocks" with his saber, it gets caught up in his robes. Will they show him burning off a corner of his robes in the film? That would be funny...

'It's All Magic' revealed some cool stuff.

1) Like Rob Coleman saying, "We are no longer safe under their protection." Probably from the debate over who will provide safety within the galaxy, the Jedi's or the Clone Troopers.

2) Obi-wan standing on a cliffside either a) blocking laser fire from a guard or droid b) cutting down a flying creature or droid.

3) Pademe on a moving catwalk avoiding another creature or machine.

4) Mace Windu in the Gladiator Scene, fighting more creatures or droids or whatever ILM and Georgie have cooked up.

5) AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, ILM is locked up so tight over AotC that even George Lucas him-self can't get in.
    Last edited by Co Jo-Da; 09-16-2001 at 11:08 AM.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

I saw the pictures, pretty good so far.....drool

5) AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, ILM is locked up so tight over AotC that even George Lucas him-self can't get in.
    Sounds funny
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

the part where mace throws off his robe amist smoke lends credibility to the stolen story boards that were posted last year in which it was revealed jango torches mace's robe and he throws the flaming thing off.

I'm redecorating my office right now and don't have the speakers hooked up so all I can do is watch the images. What is that lizard creature the stage hand gives to George? The moving floor looks to be a part of the scene in several spy reports about the battle droid factory and it's some kind of conveyor belt. Padme is supposed to be attacked by the winged Geonosians and Anakin has to come to her rescue or something. I see Anthony Phelan the plunger wearing actor was in the film, walking around in a slow wooden sort of way to provide ILM with the movement pattern for the CGI Kaminoan Prime Minister Lama Su.
    The whole thing looks quite interesting ut was the dialogue any good? Or was it just the same old Lucasfilm mantra?

This one does actually have some interesting stuff sound wise. For one we don't hear a single peep from McCallum, a big plus. Two we get to hear GL do his best Watto impression. Three we get to hear GL's reaction to getting locked out of ILM. In fact you can tell from the tone of his voice that GL is having a lot of fun making this movie, let's hope some of that transfers onto the screen.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by bigbarada
    This one does actually have some interesting stuff sound wise. For one we don't hear a single peep from McCallum, a big plus.
    No McCallum? The Fans cheer!
    GNT
    ''