Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Part 6?

Hybrid View

Part 6?

When is the next making Episode II docomentry out, I would have thought it would have been out last Friday, but no?

It would seem that since the Ep2 Selects have stopped then so have the documentaries. Oh well, only two more months and we should have a teaser trailer.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Maybe George thinks we know to much already so he stopped that too
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

bigbarada's a Jedi Ambassador now - congrats!

In a way, I'm glad they cut out the selects and documentaries. Like you said, a teaser should be coming soon, and after that trailer B. Frankly, I'm fine with that until May.

Thanks Caesar!

Maybe ol'George was so POed about the reception his AOTC title got he decided, "Screw the fans, I hate 'em!"
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I'm such a spoiler junkie that I can't resist them . . . so having them taken away will curb my addiction.

I love the idea of "making of" documentaries, but I would rather see them after the film is released!

I'm a big fan of spoilers too.They never spoil the movie for me only make want to see it more.

And congras.to the Jedi Ambassadors.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I agree with BigBarada on BOTH counts!

I think that we are getting so close to the trailer coming out that he has stopped most of the "teasers". That and he hates all of us fickle fans!!

Seriously... I thik we will still see some production stuff via INSIDER and possibly some finished shots by the April issue. This is gonna be great... feels like Christmas!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I think it was Ricks fault, George wanted to give as much as he can but Rick is stuburn and says "No More EP2 docomentries for the fans,they keep on making fun of me".
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Part 6: "It's All Magic" is up at the Star Wars site now. This one is really something to watch since we catch glimpses of Ep2 Watto and see Mace, Obi-Wan and Padme in action! Check it out!
    Last edited by bigbarada; 09-14-2001 at 08:42 PM.