Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wal*Mart: Star Wars Calendars on sale!

I stopped in at Wal*Mart this evening and saw the new AOTC calendars there. The list price is $12.99 USD. I looked at the little sticker on the display and the prices were as follows:

18 Month Wall Calendar: 002734905927- $4.88
    2003 Daily Desk Calendar: 002734905771- $7.88

AWESOME Deals!!! Go get one right away! The desk calendar has a tonne of GREAT shots from the film in their proper order. VERY nice!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out tomorrow.

$4.88 huh? How big is it? Usually they charge at least 10 bones or more for a wall calendar, that does sound like a great deal.

Size matters...

The Calendar isn't the JUMBO sized calendar as the EPISODE I 18 month calendar was. It's a standard sized wall calendar.

Fine by me, my current calendar (Sopranos) cost a cool 10.99 !

Well,
    my thanks go to JEDIpartnr for this tip. When I went to WM today they had set these up with the AOTC / Spidey poster bin.
    Both calendars are a great deal, I especially appreciate the fact that the 2003 day to day calendar has color shots on every page!

You have failed me for the last time..Admiral JEDIpartnr! Actually,I looked and all they had were these pens with fur on them for a dollar.

Maybe it was just a regional markdown???
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I just picked up a 2003 "Heroes and Villains" Calendar at Wal-Mart for $4.83
    It's neat, the cover has a shot of Hayden with a HUGE Vader profile shot behind him.
    Each month has a pair of different Saga characters along a common theme - except for September (Nien Numb, 3PO/R2, Wedge, and Ackbar) - and each character has a brief write up attached.
    This calendar lists at $10.99, I think <$5 is a bargain.

$4.88?! Sweet, I'm taking me a trip to Wal-Mart!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

K-Mart also has the Heroes and Villains calendar for a low price- $4.99

Originally posted by InsaneJediGirl
    You have failed me for the last time..Admiral JEDIpartnr! Actually,I looked and all they had were these pens with fur on them for a dollar.

Maybe it was just a regional markdown???
    Hey IJG,
    I think it is the new calander display WM got in. The one with hundreds of calanders on them. We got ours ealier this week and I forgot to look at it today, but I think that is where it is. At least in my store, we put it up near the registers. I would try there
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"