Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone!!!!

Hi everyone!!!!

Hi everyone!!! I'm new to the boards, my name is Brian, and I have loved Star Wars ever since ANH came out. Its great to be able to share Star Wars with people who feel the same passion for it as I do

Well, if you cry easy, dont read the following... I had everything from the 80's-1999 that was made from Hasbro(from the vintage stuff, to the potf2 stuff) all in storage when I was moving, and, ready? It and two houses near it burnt to the ground. And one person was killed also, a 63 year old lady Her death of course was upseting, even though I did not know her, but my collection is gone also

The main thing that ****es me off when I tell people, is that some say 'OH NO ALL THAT MONEY ITS WORTH!!' Bull, I could care less because I dont sell, and its worth more to me then money. Hey, I cried over it .

But my point is, I just started collecting again, and I'm glade I have people to share in our finds and gripes I of course, went on the morning of the 23rd and got everything that came out, but most is on lay-o-way till the 15th(my next check), But I still bought a bit to hold me over

Here is a pic of what little I have in my hands now, but I have EVERYTHING the 15th
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture.jpeg 
Views:	73 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	1604  

So, I look foward to meeting everyone!!!!! Take care

Views:	64 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	1606  

That really sucks about your collection. I'm having the most horrible visions of your poor remote control Sandcrawler going up in flames . . .

You're obviously very proud of your new collection which is great. Too bad about all your old stuff, though. Good luck rebuilding it all!

Look on the bright side, at this point you might be able to buy the POTF2 figures cheaper than what they were at retail.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by bigbarada
    You're obviously very proud of your new collection which is great. Too bad about all your old stuff, though. Good luck rebuilding it all!

Look on the bright side, at this point you might be able to buy the POTF2 figures cheaper than what they were at retail.
    But where?

I have a few from POTJ, pic bellow.

Views:	46 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	1614