Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Here's the latest from Lakeside for those interested:

TRU: Lots in but mostly pegwarmers, there were a few Yodas, Maces, Anakins Hanger Duel and Palpatines. Surprising number of Clonetroopers and JF Arena Battles.

The Entertainer: Loads of pegwarmers. But also quite a few Massifs, Endor Soldiers, Orn Free Taasand Qui Gonns.

The Void and the poster shop had more of the later waves including the Royal Guard, Vader, Lukes etc mostly around 8,9 and 10.

Originally posted by jedi_uk73
    Darth Havoc, have you been into Essential Collectables lately ??, I haven't had time to pop in there for a while. Have they got any decent stuff at a resonable price ??
    Yup. Its EC who have them. They had loads, so Im not picking them up till tomorrow. They're 7 each.

By the way, incase you didn't know, the Southsea branch has now closed down, and they're based in Arundel street.
    Theyre hoping to open another branch in Gosport in the coming weeks

Havent checked TRU yet this week.

Blimey, EC is getting around a bit, first Albert Street, then Palmerston Road (now closed) and now in Arundel Street. Gosport is a pain to get to from my part of West Sussex.

Might have to pop over within the next few weeks. I have all the current SAGA figures, but always on the lookout for other bits that catch my eye.

Is the shop any better than the old Southsea branch, their website has been down for months.

BTW have you tried shop in Albert Street used 2 be called Time Frame, changed names now but still same owner. He sometimes has a few good buys. His Collectors fair buddy has a shop in Bognor Regis, worth a look there too, if you can get there.
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

Originally posted by jedi_uk73
    Is the shop any better than the old Southsea branch, their website has been down for months.

Well, it's smaller, and more crammed than the old one
    Especially since they'd had two shops in Palmerston road

So the display isnt as impressive as it used to be, but they still have LOTS of stuff you wont find easily anyplace else around here.

BTW have you tried shop in Albert Street used 2 be called Time Frame, changed names now but still same owner. He sometimes has a few good buys. His Collectors fair buddy has a shop in Bognor Regis, worth a look there too, if you can get there.
    Yeah, Sci Fi city. Justin is an old friend of mine. He still calls the shop Time Frame when he answers the phone
    I used to go have a table on their shows, and with the old EC shows too.
    I used to make those Darth Homer, ect customs, but I dont have time anymore

I have one of those Darth Homers, and a Millhouse Boba Fett. Those things were fantastic, great shame you don't have any more, as I would have liked to get the whole series.

I haven't seen Justin for a while, but as I say his friend Mo, has a shop in Bognor, he gets great stuff and at a good price.

May have to be in contact with you a bit more, maybe share some other good contacts etc. I only live about 20miles from Pompey.

P.S. What other SW stuff do you collect?? or is it just the figures ?? I may be able to help you on other things you require.

My girlfriend tells me that Obi Wan Pilot is out in TRU Woking, Surrey. And some people on The Private Universe are reporting Han Solo finds at TRU. Can anyone else confirm this, and has anyone seen Chewy or the Nexu yet?

Also, when would you expect Deluxe Yoda to be released over here?
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

Kadamontaga ;

Obi Wan Pilot & Han Solo are out. MY local(ish) TRU have them.

Chewbacca is reported to be out at the end of the month. So hopefully within the next week or so.

As for Nexu, not yet same for Deluxe Yoda.

Portsmouth TRU have Obi Wan & Han Solo in stock, no sign of unleashed figures as yet.

Plenty of Clonetroopers, Dexter, Boba, Jango and other usual pegwarmers on the shelves.

Sheffield have Han Solo and the Unleashed Darth Maul
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

Chester TRU has the unleashed Maul and Jango w/boba. They had Han Solo Endor raid and Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi starfighter pilot today. Tons of clonetroopers, Jango final battle, Mace Geonosian rescue. Millions of Obi-Wan Kenobi Coruscant chase and R2-D2 Coruscant sentry.