Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Typical. that's exactly the defensive sort of response I'd expect from you. I won't waste my time arguing the toss. There are more interesting discussions to be had.
    Last edited by Jargo; 07-25-2002 at 09:32 AM.

You turned a perfectly good thread about availability into an excuse to insult me... what was that all about?

I won't fight a battle of wits with the unarmed

You ain't worth it, so I won't let you spoil it and force me out of here again...

Pete
    Last edited by The Private Universe; 07-25-2002 at 10:54 AM.
    The Private Universe - The UK's No.1 Star Wars news site!

I don't want to get involved in this matter, but this thread is for the benefit of us UK collectors.

At the end of the day, we are all in this collecting lark together, and need to help each other out, not slag each other off.

Emperor Jargo & TPU ; whatever your differences please don't discuss them here, and if possible please sort this dispute out.
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

I totally agree... My site is there to help fans in the UK enjoy the hobby more, as is this forum. However mentioning it and the news it has seems to upset Emp Jargo, even when the only mention is in the signature...

I have to say it is he who has the problem, and I am just the victim of his prejudice. I replied to a public insult, maybe I should have raised my responce above the level I received, that I am guilty of agreed. If Emp Jargo would like to mail me privately to settle or thrash this out then he can do so... I come here for the info and conversation, not hassle, I have however been treated to the latter unjustifiably by Emp Jargo on a number of occasions, hence my limited number of posts.

I apologise for my part in distracting this thread from it's topic.

I believe for all UK fans to be fully informed of the situation in the UK they need to be aware of all avenues to obtain such information.

And now back to topic...

Pete
    The Private Universe - The UK's No.1 Star Wars news site!

I thought I would just let everyone know that R2DToys are now taken pre-orders for the Ki-Adi-Mundi, Teemto, Darth Maul and Anakin Skywalker figures @ 6.00 each, I understand that the Anakin and Darth Maul figures should be instock now and the other 2 will arrive next friday.