Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gladiator

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Gladiator

I heard that these figures woul dbe coming out. I hope they are done well.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

i wouldn't hold my breath. n2toys has the license and they haven't done so well with the matrix stuff.

n2toys did do a bad job on the matrix toys. The Tank figure is probably the worst I've seen but that didn't stop me from buying it.

I honestly think Gladiator would be best translated into a 12" toy line. Or maybe even a resurrection of the 8" Mego style figures. Something with removable accesories and clothing (insert inevitable gladiator joke here) and a high level of poseability.

But if they turn out to be just Roman-era wrestling action figures then don't bother.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I saw the movie last night and was very impressed by it,I hop they do make some figures for it as I would buy them as I'm sure some of you would
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

This is one of those series that I would like to see McFarlane do.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

it's my understanding that the gladiator toys from n2toys will be of the 12 inch variety. i hope so. i'll use the 12 inch russel crow head dragon produced along with a dragon body and dress him up in the n2toys gladiator outfit.

Originally posted by derek
    it's my understanding that the gladiator toys from n2toys will be of the 12 inch variety.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO oh well its better than nothing,I guess they will be more detailed and that but I want/need a 3/4 inch toy line
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

3/4" action figure? That's pretty small.

_
    |
    |
    |
    | (about that tall)
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by bigbarada
    3/4" action figure? That's pretty small.

_
    |
    |
    |
    | (about that tall)
    I mean the size of the current Star Wars figures, 3 inches!
    GNT
    ''