Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by SirSteve
    Better put your money on me.
    Since I spend all my time here (note, I didn't say extra time) you can count on it.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

The pic is no longer there they discontinued the line, weren't selling.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Caesar
    Who the **** is Adam Pawlus ?
    Adam Pawlus is the Associate Editior from Galactic Hunter. He's most well known from being previously associated with Rebelscum and was one of the folks that broke away. He was the one that made a huge fuss about Hasbro making BoShek. Think of him as sort of like SSG's Thrawn, but with a healthier attitude and less disrespect for Star Wars and Lucas.
    ADAM PAWLUS: (Associate Editor, Reviews, Q&A)
    Known for his quick wit and intuitive knowledge of the hobby, Adam has written for various publications including Star Wars Galaxy Collector as well as stints at Rebelscum and Yakface. His weekly newsletter was an invaluable resource for many collectors during the POTF2 era. Adam now brings his expertise, as well as his ever-popular Q&A, to Galactic Hunter. If you have a question about Star Wars toys, itís a good bet Adam has the answer.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Why the hell would he make a huge fuss about BoShek being made?

It became a running joke, when the figure was rumored. He said that it was a lame choice and that there were so many more intresting charecters to be tapped then some boring human with porkchop sideburns. Or somthing to that effect. He of course later ate his words, after seeing what a great figure it turned out to be.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Here, check out my auction:
    Rare SirSteve .02 with White Hat! MOMC

So, now's the debate: is this rarer than Vlix? Or quarter-circle POTF2 Fett? Or Missle Firing Backpack AOTC Boba Fett?
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I saw these figures down at Frank-n-Scalpers last weekend. The scalpers down there wanted 11.00 a piece for them and they haven't even been released yet. I asked them why and they told me that Hasbro had to pay more for the rights to SS's image than they do for the stars of the film...that figures (no pun intended).
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.