Exclamation **Dooku, Hangar Duel Anakin, and Yoda found at Wal-Mart!!!!**

I walked into the Wal-Mart at Collins Hill yesterday (May 2). I didn't see much of anything new, so I asked a manager nearby if they had any Episode II figures in the back. He asked which ones I was looking for, and I said "Count Dooku, Yoda, and the Anakin with two lightsabers". He told me to wait one second, and came back with all three!!! I was amazed!! I had gotten the three figures I wanted the most, with hardly any trouble. (Not to mention I didn't know they were allowed to do back there and look for specific collectibles).

Count Dooku was messed up (his waist looked off the hinge or something) so I asked for a different one. The manager gladly went to the back again, and gave me another one. He said they had a lot of the Star Wars toys in the back, but they had to wait until they got more room to bring them out.

I then went to Target, did the same thing, and an associate brought out one box...however...I did find Luminara and the Royal Guard in that box (two of each), and got those. My dad also got me a Clone Trooper too.

So I had a great day.....keep looking guys, and good luck!!

Thanks,
    -Stephen

Here's another encouraging report:

I took my lunchtime run to the local TRU today (May 3) and found that they had just dumped a TON of new Collection 2 figs in their bins. There were more Taun We's, Luminara's, Royal Guards and HD Anakin's than I could count. Another collector found some Yoda's and happily gave me one, and I returned the favor by giving him one of the two Dooku's that I found.

They're out there. Good luck.

Now for the Bespin wave...
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"

Have any of you had any luck at Target? Wal-Mart and TRU are hard to get to around here, but there's a Target on just about every corner.

Target sux in MN for Star Wars. You'd think that with Target based out of Minneapolis that maybe we'd get some better choices, but i guess not. 1st 16-17 figs and thats it.