Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: :(

Hybrid View

:(

becuase i am 15 i never get to do anything cool! i'm siting here smacking my self cuase i couldnt go to cel 2 one my perents won't make the long trip up to Indy i can't go alone cuase my perents don't feel right about me going alone so now i'm watching TV looking at how cool it is to be there and i'm still siting here!

they better have a Cel3!
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

What do you mean you never get to do anything cool?

You're here talking to us on a Friday night, aren't ya?

Fear not, once you're my age (almost 24) you still won't be able to do a lot of cool things, only now it's due to financial restrictions. Unless your parents are rich, in which case I recommend you log off SSG RIGHT NOW and go tell them how much you love them

wait... i am home i do SOME cool stuff but SW Cel 2 is EVEN COOLER! but sadly i'm still here
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

Yeah, I'm 26 and I can't go, so don't feel bad. As the song goes, "Always look on the bright side of life." You are here with us tonight, instead of being pushed, shoved and trampled by tons of Star Wars geeks. Atleast us geeks here on the Internet can't push, shove, or trample you. Plus you don't have to smell unwashed scalper B.O.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

well at least Sir Steves Guides Number 1 Collectors Fan is here with us tonight

Originally posted by Paul-Kenobi
    well at least Sir Steves Guides Number 1 Collectors Fan is here with us tonight
    Oh, He is!? Who is he? Where is he? I have to get an autograph!

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'm 15 too and I couldn't go but then again I couldn't go to Celebration 1 either... 'Course I dunno if I'd actually want to, too many people and lines, can you imagine how hot it gets in those buildings with all that body temp? Plus I'd probably get thrown out anyways from injuring too many scalpers with a lightsaber. :happy:

Granted you don't the exclusive figure but it's over-priced anyways considering the only things new in it are the background, the insert, the head, the helmet paintjob and the X-wing's paint job. Not really a $10 deal there... Now if it had come with the stand that Trophy Maul had, it might be a little more interesting but it didn't so.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

hey paul, it only gets better with age. no more summer vacations. you gotta pay your own car and health insurance, gas, rent, credit card bills, cable, phone and internet service, water and garbage service, and electricity.

if i had the choice of being 15 and not getting to go to celebration 2 or choosing the above, i'd take 15 again in a second.

be glad you are 15.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks

Oh, He is!? Who is he? Where is he? I have to get an autograph!

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Jar Jar if you want to meet him.... go a miror and look at it, you'll be serprised my friend

the more i think about i am glad i'm 15 but it still sucks i couldnt go it looked fun too.

paul,

there will most likely be a celebration 3. you'll be 18. start saving now. i too didn't go to C2, but am already planning on C3.