Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

May I ask a question?

Hi

I just wanted to know what Astomech Droids are currently available.

I have an R2-D2 and R2-Q5 and an R5-D4 on order, but what else is out there?

I am not bothered about different versions of the same astromech (like the numerous R2-D2's), just the different droids available.

Cheers

Britcit3

Theres R2-B1, from the Episode 1 line and a red Astromech that came with the Queens Royal Starship, but I can't remember his name.

Post Lists? Lists! LISTS!

Here's what I've got:

Vintage:
    R2-D2
    R2 w/ Sensorscope
    R2 w/ PopUp Lightsaber
    R5-D4

POTF2:
    R2-D2
    R2 w/ PopUp Saber
    R2 w/ Tools (Freeze Frame one)
    Electronic F/X R2
    R5-D4

E1:
    R2-D2
    Astromech Droid (from Queen's Ship)
    R2-B1

POTJ
    R2 Naboo Escape
    R2-Q5

I think that's it.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Don't forget R2-A6 if your looking for the 6" astromech droids. Along with R2, R2 with utility arms, and R5-D4

BCJ, you forgot the COMMTECH Artoo with holo Leia. Only the best Artoo ever made!

I think you should post the bad song lyrics of shame once again.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Dont forget "Droids" R2-D2
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up umm......

No. You may not ask a question because you just did and we have a "One Question Limit." Anyways.......I think that what they said covers it! Good work!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

The name of the red astromech on the Queen's Starship is R2-R9, according to R2-D2 Naboo Escape's Force File.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Thumbs up

Yep, u missed two droids...the ones included in the Xwing versions (well, thats actually half droids, but the fx/X-wing version is really cool).
    As always...........L

Originally posted by Lobito
    Yep, u missed two droids...the ones included in the Xwing versions (well, thats actually half droids, but the fx/X-wing version is really cool).
    I think he only wanted to know how many full figures are out there
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Which reminds me, there is a red R2 unit in the W-wing. Of course if u read what i posted you would see the word HALF droid, so...there u go.
    As always...........L