Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ep2 Twi'lek Jedi, Aayla Secura next year!

www.rebelscum.com says she's in the works for next year.

Check SSG's front page, he had the story first, and has pictures of the charecter design sketches. She looks darn cool, can't wait for her, nice to see more female charecters. Hopefully next year will be the year of Yarna D'al Gargan as well.

Aayla Secura

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Ugh. So annoying. I mean it's great to get another Jedi and blah blah blah. But where the heck is my R5-D4.

SWEET!

Sorry Steve, didn't know.

I'd rather see Yarael Poof though.

Bring on "Sexy Blue Devil".

I like the idea of more Jedi, but if she has her lekku sculpted permanantly upwards, I'm definately going to pass.

Do it like the character picture. Firm, stern stance with hands that can be folded in front of her, or used for a two-hand saber grip.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
    Bring on "Sexy Blue Devil".
    I like the idea of more Jedi, but if she has her lekku sculpted permanantly upwards, I'm definately going to pass.
    Do it like the character picture. Firm, stern stance with hands that can be folded in front of her, or used for a two-hand saber grip.
    I think if they did make them standing up like that Lord Tenebrous, they would articulate the base where it connects to her head so that you can have them up and in action battle stance, or turn them hanging down into a more relaxed stance.

Actually just noticed, if you look at the design sketches on the front page, it says right next to the photo of the charecter: "Tentacles(?) should be sculpted hanging as shown in photo"

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 05-03-2002 at 08:33 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Totally missed that.

Yeah, they should definately make more use of the articulation used on the Rebel Fleet Trooper's knees. I really want a Jango Fett with that style, it allows for the creation of a dynamic - but alterable - figure.

And flying would look cool with his legs slightly bent back like that.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Awesome.
    I also hope that they make her in a more static pose, as she is in the movie. The picture is very exciting and dynamic but I dont want her lekku frozen in mid air for the figure.
    I dont want one pose wonders.

I want my R5D4 too. Always happy to have another jedi.

I hate the damn pose, with the leg up in the air.....

and the head tails up in the air.....

what the hell is Hasblow thinking?
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!