How crazy is it gonna get in 2 weeks?

There's always a lot going on in the Episode II spoilers section, but what's it going to be like when the movie is out? I see the Saga forum has been ramped up with moderators, will Jedi Clint be the lone guardian of our ramblings here?

After seeing the movie, I for one will not be able to type as fast as my mind can think of what I want to discuss. I can only assume that many others will be the same way, I'm kind of anxious to see how crazy the forums get.

To those of you who were here when TPM came out, what was it like? I can't imagine the duplicate threads and overall chaos that everyone contributed to.

I hope to do my part

I'm actually considering staying away from the forums immediately after I watch the movie. This will give me a chance to form my own opinion of the film. It'll also allow me to think up some arguments since my view of a good Star Wars film seems to contrast with so many other fans. On top of that, I want to avoid the surge of negativity that seems to follow Star Wars around like the plague these days.

Once the movie is released won't the "spoilers" and "no spoilers" sections merge? What's the point of having two sections when the movie is out?

Originally posted by bigbarada
    I'm actually considering staying away from the forums immediately after I watch the movie. This will give me a chance to form my own opinion of the film. It'll also allow me to think up some arguments since my view of a good Star Wars film seems to contrast with so many other fans. On top of that, I want to avoid the surge of negativity that seems to follow Star Wars around like the plague these days.

Once the movie is released won't the "spoilers" and "no spoilers" sections merge? What's the point of having two sections when the movie is out?
    Your reading my mind bigbarada.
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

Re: How crazy is it gonna get in 2 weeks?

Originally posted by Caesar
    There's always a lot going on in the Episode II spoilers section, but what's it going to be like when the movie is out? I see the Saga forum has been ramped up with moderators, will Jedi Clint be the lone guardian of our ramblings here?

After seeing the movie, I for one will not be able to type as fast as my mind can think of what I want to discuss. I can only assume that many others will be the same way, I'm kind of anxious to see how crazy the forums get.

To those of you who were here when TPM came out, what was it like? I can't imagine the duplicate threads and overall chaos that everyone contributed to.

I hope to do my part
    I am simply incredible!
    ubi mel ibi apes

I for one will be glad that we can actually discuss the events of the movie out in the open without worrying about spoilers. I know we have a spoilers section, but some forumites are trying to stay away from spoilers, which I respect. Once the movie is out and we have seen it, then I feel we can openly discuss everything and anywhere here on the boards.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I think I'll stay back for awhile too.I'll need to see it a couple times at least.The first time is just awesome to be watching a new star wars movie.After the shook has worn off then I'll be able to go back and form more specific opinions.I wouldn't want to come in half cocked and screw up some one elses conversation.
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

Dryanta, don't worry about screwing up any of my conversations, I can do a fine job of that by myself!

The more I think about, I may not even be online next Wednesday thru Sunday because with all the time I'll be spending at the theater, let alone finding a few hours to sleep, I may not have enough time to come here for a few days.

Same here, Caesar. Now that I have moved into my new place, I wont even see it for a few days because I will be at the movies.
    Hey, thats what being a fan is all about.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

originally posted by bigbarada
    I remember someone else asking that awhile back, but can't recall if there was an answer . . . does anyone know when the merger will occur? I know our friends from Mexico have to wait til July (I think Lobito said this) to see the film, unless they are close enough to the border to see it in the U.S. My guess is that it will be a few weeks after the film's release before they merge, that way most people will have seen it with the "worldwide" release. By that's just my speculation.
    Last edited by 2-1B; 05-06-2002 at 04:12 PM.