Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Predict Rick McCallum's cameo !

According to TFN, Ricky confirmed at C2 that he'll be in AOTC, but he "hinted" that it won't be his face. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing but I'm wondering what you think his cameo might be?

Great, first we get his mug in Ep1, now some unnamed bodypart for Ep2. What's in store for Ep3?

Not sure, I'm kinda sickened to see him in E2, it's bad enough he was in E1. Maybe he plays Anakin's cut off arm, in the Hanger Duel. You don't see Lucas doing cameo apperances, thank the gods. Actually I would prefer Georgie Boy.

As for BigB's question, Ricky McC's blood will be playing a dual role as Luke and Leia's Midiclorian rich blood in Episode III, when Yoda tests the twins.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Either the Tusken that gets his head cut off or some Aqualish senator pimp who roars his dissent in a floating pod full of Aqualish babes and he yells out - "****** DUUUUUUUUUUUDE!! ****** ****** ** *** dude, ***** ***** **** and***** with ******* dude!!!!!!!!" to which palpatine replies - "Motion carried"

I believe he'll be a Geonosian, he's ugly enough.

originally posted by Emperor Jargo
    Either the Tusken that gets his head cut off or some Aqualish senator pimp who roars his dissent in a floating pod full of Aqualish babes and he yells out - "****** DUUUUUUUUUUUDE!! ****** ****** ** *** dude, ***** ***** **** and***** with ******* dude!!!!!!!!" to which palpatine replies - "Motion carried"
    Hey! How did you get hold of the shooting script ?

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Great, first we get his mug in Ep1, now some unnamed bodypart for Ep2. What's in store for Ep3?
    Perhaps #16 (an actual shot from the set) in my series of 18 Ricky McAvatars lends a clue?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

If he is in Ep.III,I hope he gets run over by a heard of Banthas.

Actually that picture looks like a balding Bantha.

I'd go with Aqualish alien...I mean look at the hair they have, then look at his.

Either that or he's a jedi or clone that trips on a dropped lightsaber and goes flying off a gunship...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Hey! Maybe he's on the gunship that explodes as the Jedi are escaping the arena... *I wish I wish I wish I wish.....*

Maybe he plays wat tamblor?? That'd be okay, he's mostly covered. Maybe his body hair will be used to make a wookie costume, to save on yaks??
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.