Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Yoda's Fight Scene

For those that were in Indianapolis and seen the opening ceremony, you know what I am talking about. They showed a short clip of the fight scene with Yoda and all I can say is he is one PO'd Jedi Master!!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Im still wondering how this is gonna look when I go see the movie, I mean Chris Lee is one tall guy(6'4 I believe) and Yoda is a shorty, so their saber duel sure is gonna be intresting, and odd to say the least.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

It's not fair, it's not fair!

I can't wait to the 16th!
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 05-04-2002 at 10:00 AM.

SirSteve, I read a report that he looked funny after reverting back to his rickety old walk with his cane. Was it really funny in a cool way or just silly?

This is the only scene that had me frightened for awhile (well, not frightened but rather concerned) and your report that he looks very upset soothes my concern a bit.

I still do not see how Yoda is able to fight. He is walking with a cane in EP1.
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

For those curious about the Dooku Yoda fight scene, check out this pic:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dookuyoda.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	1631  
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I still do not see how Yoda is able to fight. He is walking with a cane in EP1.
    "Judge me by my disability do you? And well you should not, cause my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is." - Yoda.

It looks like Lee is figthing a Gremlin or somethin'. I still don't know if this fight scene idea is a good idea...
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Anyone else see Muppet Teasure Island? I can only picture Yoda and Dooku in a duel like Kermit and Long John Silver's duel...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Re: Yoda's Fight Scene

Originally posted by SirSteve
    For those that were in Indianapolis and seen the opening ceremony, you know what I am talking about. They showed a short clip of the fight scene with Yoda and all I can say is he is one PO'd Jedi Master!!
    And I'm a PO'd Master Jedi for not seeing it.

ARRR!