Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

(Speaking of which, you starting that back, BCJ3?)
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 08-17-2001 at 05:24 PM.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Rollo Tomasi
    Maybe Deckard Smith is the one who takes it for Amidala ?

He'd make a great decoy! It worked on us in the old forums . . . Who knows how many missions have been successfully completed under his cover.

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    JT, Would that get Jar Jar a little more respect?
    Jar Jar performing the soliloquy from Hamlet couldn't salvage any respect for that guy.
    To beesa or no to beesa, dat isa da question, okee-day? Whether isa more noble in da mind to be sufferin' de slings an arrowsas of outwaaaageous fortune, or to taken up da arms againsten da sea of troubles - and by opposin' dem, end dem? Mooey mooey! To be crunched... to sleepen... maybe meesa dreamin, okee-day?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

the master jedi
    I have decided that I will be seen first In episode 2

Jar Jar will be the first person heard.

He's going to narrate the opening crawl!

I think it will be Amidala.

Yoda: I vote for your's truely.

Obi-Wan: Well...I vote for yours truely.

Anakin: I'm with you guys.

Thumbs up

A droid, maybe R2 or just another droid like TC-14.
    As always...........L

I'm gonna cheat a little...
    If the heros are shwon first my guess is that Anakin will be first on screen!
    If the bad guys are shown first, believe it or not I think we'll see a shadowy figure, just like a portion of his torso doing something like piloting a ship or walking down a corridor err something! But based on that scenario, the first fully shown baddy, I think will be... Jabba the Hutt! I don't know why I just have a feeling that he'll have some underhanded dealing with whatever is going on, he'll be apart of it somehow and his scene will kick off the whole plot twist!