Lott Dodd hologram??

They have addressed the rumors and it is said that there will be no Lott Dodd and Nute Gunray (hologram) 2 pack.
    There will be a Lott Dodd (hologram) figure coming in the Saga line though.
    Why??
    I just want a regular version of Lott. Why are they giving us the hologram version first??

hope fully some customizer will post how to color the hologram and we can paint it the colors it supposed to be or maybe hasbro will cancel the hologram and give us a regular.

The "hologram" probably only means for Nute.

I hope they'll make a normal Lott Dodd version so I can maybe make a little diorama with holo sidious and the other neomidians(sp?) (nute, rune and dodd) on the federation ship

Originally posted by 187-Maul
    I hope they'll make a normal Lott Dodd version so I can maybe make a little diorama with holo sidious and the other neomidians(sp?) (nute, rune and dodd) on the federation ship
    You want Doultry Dofine then. Lott Dodd was the Nemoidian Senator that questioned Amidala's acusitions in the Senate.

oops sorry
    I always thought the one in the federation ship was lott dodd
    so why not realease both in a two-pack? then everybody (I hope) is happy with that

I repainted the Rune Haako figure the way he appears in the movies (green w/ purple cloak), and I'm working on the ANH: SE Jabba, so I welcome this challenge.

But it's rather poor to make a hologram figure when most other ones aren't popular (Walmart line), and the figure wasn't a hologram in the first place. I'd much rather have something like a ROTJ Holographic Luke.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I think it was a mis-type and Battle Droid's comment is probably how it is meant to read.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.