Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey!! Jira's going to be......

at JediCon in the UK this December!! That's the "Dar's a storm comin' Ani..I can feel it in me bonezzz" old bag from Ep I. This would be a great opportunity for all of us to grab baseball bats and thank her for her imput..............

Re: Hey!! Jira's going to be......

Originally posted by Emperor Howdy
    at JediCon in the UK this December!! That's the "Dar's a storm comin' Ani..I can feel it in me bonezzz" old bag from Ep I. This would be a great opportunity for all of us to grab baseball bats and thank her for her imput..............
    She didn't even do much in EP1.
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

Hey, if i was in any of the movies I'd ride it as much as I could too, even if it just was a small part.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Emperor Howdy,You need to keep the post coming.They are too funny and right on target.I got my bat.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I hear she's promoting her new CD, which is a collaboration with Bootsy Collins, P Diddy, Rick Astley, and the Bee Gees. It was just released in limited numbers, but the title track (Breakin' Off Big Funky Monkey 187 G Funk Upside Ya Head) is tearing up the charts in Vatican City.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Okay, ya ever say or write something intended to be funny and immediately afterwards realize it wasn't?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Arrow RE: Old bag from EP1

Isn't it very curious that this desert hag looks like Alice from the Brady Bunch? Could they be the very same person? I mean, you never see them in the same place at the same time.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Originally posted by evenflow
    Hey, if i was in any of the movies I'd ride it as much as I could too, even if it just was a small part.
    well your not so...
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Tsk Tsk you guys. Jiras got some moves! You think that bat will take of her? Huh-uh. She won't be pulling that "I can feel it me bones" crap, no, no. She'll go Jackie Chan on your butts! Beware the Jira....

"Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

She actually had a more layered role from dialogue that was cut out later.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.