Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Anakin's Arm!!!!!

Is there any way to try to help keep the arm on better like Zam Wessel's on the Anakin HG? I scratched the paint off the the part of the arm that comes off...... It still really doesn't stay on!!!! When ever he is figting Count Dooku his arm comes off!!!!! AHH!!!
    I don't want to glue it or do anything permanent to it though....
    Thanks in advanced and Happy Hunting!!!!!!
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

I don't have a problem with my Anakin's arm coming off. I think some of the figures might have stronger magnets than others.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Mine falls off whenever I move him. Piece of junk!!!!! Also his lightsbaer keep falling out from the hilt.

Same here Jedi Dan..........
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

Mine sucks too.
    But I just leave it on and don't move it.

The best thing I figured out for the lightsaber is to burn a candle, when you get some wax melted just dip the tip of the saber in and get a little wax on it. It holds in there real good.

I used rubber cement, jobi. Works great!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I liked the wax because I can still take it out. It just makes a better fit. But rubber cement would be a good permanent solution.

The magent in my anakin's hand is strong as all hell but the arm magnet sucks. It only stays on well if its on the side (kinda of hard to describe). I may just glue the arm in one spot. I'm going to buy the new one anyway.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

i think obi-wan (courscant chase) has the most powerful magnet. just by looking at it, i can tell...
    Sampsonite! i was way off!