Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Lightbulb Deluxe Han Solo!

Instead of Hasbro just releasing another Han Solo figure they should make a DELUXE ENDOR Han Solo. I'd like to see them use some immagination--for instance they could include a removable trench coat and removable AT-ST pilot's helmet (when he disguised himself to fool the imperials into coming out of the bunker.)They're just releasing some figures for the sake of it.

I totally agree; but sadly it seems it is too late to rescue this figure from gimmick-laden obscurity.

I'd rather have Deluxe Bespin Han Solo with Torture Rack.

Originally posted by Battle Droid
    I'd rather have Deluxe Bespin Han Solo with Torture Rack.
    OOhhh, that sounds cool. I want one!
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

How about "all in one playpacks" like the Playskool sets, with standard sized figures? This way they could make a Han and Luke Hoth with a dead TaunTaun, a life sensor and a tent. I'd pay $20 for that.

HOTH SOLO

As I understand,Hasbro puts out a new HAN & CHEWIE every
    year.May I suggest that Han in his Hoth gear really needs an
    update.By today's standards,the old POTF one kind of sucks.
    I like the previous poster's idea about Han,Luke and the Tauntaun.Or how about Han,Chewie and the Probot?Hasbro
    did a great job on the Obi-Wan snow gear figure.Han deserves
    the same treatment.
    In addition:I'm really looking forward to the Aayla Secura
    figure.She is one of the better Expanded Universe characters.
    One more thing:a new Jedi Knight Luke would be swell.One
    based on the final duel with Vader.You know,open flap and
    all that.Thanks for reading.

Chewblacca, we had some long discussions about that ultimate ROTJ luke and we totally agree about finally having one
    the thread should be somewhere here in the dear hasbro section...

BTW welcome to he board and have fun!
    I like Aayla Secura too

The all in one playpack idea IS pretty good. I like it it and I too would pay $20 to see it. I also like the Deluxe Bespin Han Solo with torture table AND Hoth Han is way overdue!!!

I doubt that we will ever see Han w/ the torture thingy.It seems
    a little grim and violent for a "toy".Anyway,last year's Bespin Han
    was pretty sweet.I'm fufilled on the Bespin front.But IF Hasbro
    put one out,I'd buy it.
    Sort of off topic-Why are the Saga Obi-Wans so much smaller than all the other figures?I'm all about scale,but he just seems
    WAY too small.

Originally posted by CHEWBLACCA
    I doubt that we will ever see Han w/ the torture thingy.It seems a little grim and violent for a "toy".Anyway,last year's Bespin Han was pretty sweet.I'm fufilled on the Bespin front.But IF Hasbro put one out,I'd buy it.

Sort of off topic-Why are the Saga Obi-Wans so much smaller than all the other figures?I'm all about scale,but he just seems
    WAY too small.
    Han w/ Torture rack isn't to grim or violent for a toy. We have figures now with removable hands, arms, heads, and figures that cut in half. A little torture is nothing. Besides, we already have 8-D8's Droid Branding Device, and the IT-O torture droid from ANH, and the Assassin Droid from AOTC's, etc. I say bring him on. But as for bespin, we still need a Princess Leia: Bespin Gown figure first.

As for why the Obi-Wan figure seems smaller, he was made a wee bit smaller so that he would balance and hang correctly from the Assassin Droid. Not to mention Ewan McGregor is only 5'10" in real life, so he shouldn't be to tall. I think the height issue wil be corrected on the Jedi Starfighter pilot version due out this summer.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.