Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question about REEK:Might contain spoiler.

Is there more of these creatures in the movie, or just one? I'm wondering if to buy more then one

Yeah, only one of each Arena creatures.

I think I'll by lots of Acklays though, it looks awesome, and is loaded with articulation.

And just one more month to wait for him/her/it. Hope it doesn't just belly flop and the legs will support it. I'm trying to find a solution to the problem in clear perspex like hasbro used at TOYFAIR, just a little belly support stand ready and waiting for when tha ugly sucker comes home to roost And hopefully not too long until the Nexu comes out of hiding and is ready to play. Oh I love these new beasties. I really hope it revitalises the beast assortment and we get some more unmade beasties.

Hopefully the joints are pretty tight.

Good news for you on the Nexu, Jargo. The Deluxe Asst. that includes that freaky kitty is due in June. Soon we will have the Reek, Acklay, Nexu, and Massiffs to tear our poor Jedi friends to bits.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

YIPPEE!!!!! I thought about buying a couple of Nexu but the pose says that it's best sticking to just the one. The Massif I think I may be buying a few of. It's a native of tatooine apparently so there's two scenarios I can use it in. Plus the Geonosian looks great. I'll probably buy at least four but possibly six.
    Anybody else added the Rancor to their arena set ups? I couldn't resist. He looks so cool munching on kit Fisto

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    YIPPEE!!!!! I thought about buying a couple of Nexu but the pose says that it's best sticking to just the one. The Massif I think I may be buying a few of. It's a native of tatooine apparently so there's two scenarios I can use it in. Plus the Geonosian looks great. I'll probably buy at least four but possibly six.
    Anybody else added the Rancor to their arena set ups? I couldn't resist. He looks so cool munching on kit Fisto
    I was thinking the same thing Jargo, depends how well articulated the Nexu ends up. Hopefully it can be posed with a paw in the air, giving Padme a good slash across the back. Good Kitty!

I'm not much of an army builder, but I'll definatly be buying a few sets of Massiff's as well. I love the look of them lil critters. And I gotta agree, the Geonosian pack is way better then the first winged one. Hopefully he has foot pegs so he can stand better.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

This new Geonosian reminds me of those tough guys in the 'hood who walk round with rotweiler dogs trotting alongside. The kind of guys you don't mess with who usually aren't on amicable speaking terms with the local law enforcement officers. The kind of guy that makes you feel uncomfortable when they walk into a room. The kind of guy that makes you think like "am I gonna die here, or am I gonna walk home with both ears in a jiffy bag?" scary. Know what I mean?