Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BB, if the Dooku fig is gonna be in a Gung-Ho body, then how would they make it taller than other Gung-Ho-bodied figures? And you said you were reasonable.

As for this belt-hook, this is the same Hasbro that gave Collector's Series Luke, Vader, and Obi-Wan lightsabers that had non-removable blades on handles with large hooks to hang off those figures' belts - so this isn't evidence of anything by itself, sadly. I'd accept an unignited saber handle accessory for Dooku, but Hasbro's been so cheap on 12" lately that I would be shocked if they put it in there.

CoolJoE, I really doubt Zam will be anything to write home about in terms of quality articulation - Hasbro has a bad track record with 12" action figures of the female persuasion.

Humsup, never ever mention that awful Hall of Fame body in these forums again! (seriously though, I totally hate that design with the 10 degrees of clicky elbow range.)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    BB, if the Dooku fig is gonna be in a Gung-Ho body, then how would they make it taller than other Gung-Ho-bodied figures? And you said you were reasonable.

About as reasonable as I can be at 2:30 in the morning.

Maybe someone can enlighten me as to what exactly these accursed Hall of Fame bodies are?

In '91, GI Joe hit upon the brilliant idea of having 12" figures (their original scale) based on RAH (4" scale) characters. These were "Hall of Fame" figures and were cool for their time, but had pitiful 12" bulky bodies with shoddy mid-bicep swivel, horrid "clicky" elbows and knees that afforded almost no range of motion at all, and other negative aspects that were used when this body design was used for the POTF2/Collectors Series 12" SW figures.

You can see 'em mid-way down this page: http://www.yojoe.com/action/other/
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.