Something I've never heard before

I bought the AOTC soundtrack today and I heard something that I've never heard before in the previous soundtacks. A couple of tracks have an electric guitar in it. I think #3 had it. It's sounds very edgy.

Yeah it's the Coruscant Chase track. Seemed wierd at first but fits the Coruscant setting perfectly. Good to see John Williams is capable of experimenting a little to get just the right sound.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I didn't like the electric guitar at first, but the more times I listen to it (and after I saw that scene on telly), I think it fits in and I like it. I'm glad John Williams hasn't lost his touch, I was worried about the Episode II soundtrack because I didn't feel like the Episode I soundtrack was very Star Warsie.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection