New Endor Rebel Soldier(s) ?

Hi,

Saw on a few posts about the latest wave of Saga figs being released, incl Qui Gon, Massif and Endor Rebel Soldier.

Was wondering whether both variations of the Endor Rebel are in this case assortment or are they split between assortments.Also mindful that the US Fan Club are offering the 2 figs as a set later in the year (great, thanks another figure(s) that us third world collectors aren't privileged enough to be allowed to buy from the new management).

U.K.Boy.

I think it's just the bearded one for now. But I could be wrong. I will know next week when mine should arrive. But from the pics at the store that I bought them from they showed the bearded version.

I just found a bunch of the 2nd wave figures at a Wal-Mart. They had about four or five Endor Rebel Soldiers, and they were all bearded. There might have been others, though, as someone had beaten to the figures (I could tell because there was no Bespin Lukes left).

Hi,
    Broctoon,

Any chance you can get two or three of the Endor Rebel Trooper for me ?.
    Also looking for Darth & Luke Bespin as and when you may find them , Anything in particular you may be looking for in a trade ?.
    BTW I am based in England.

Thanks.

U.K.Boy

Unfortuantely, I won't be heading in the direction of that Wal-Mart agian today, and I'm sure they will be gone by tomorrow. However, I am going to stop at the Wal-Mart on the way to my parents house to see what they have there. I'm REALLY wanting that Bespin Luke now that I have found these others. Who knows when I'll see these agin, as there are a lot of collectos in this area. But I'll see what I can do for you.

The only figures I'm missing right now that I'd like to trade for are POTJ Security Battle Droid, and Dejarik Chewbacca (and some of the later Episode I stuff, but that's all insanely expensive).

Originally posted by U.K.BOY
    Hi,
    Broctoon,

Any chance you can get two or three of the Endor Rebel Trooper for me ?.
    Also looking for Darth & Luke Bespin as and when you may find them , Anything in particular you may be looking for in a trade ?.
    BTW I am based in England.

Thanks.

U.K.Boy
    UK Boy, please keep that sort of thing to Private Messaging and/or the Trading section of the forums - thanks.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.