Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thought I had'em all but 1!!!!!

Hey all,
    I was cruisin' through logging my collection when I noticed a few POTJ's that I never thought made it but there were release notes and values for them. These are:
    Take apart C-3PO
    Amidala, Obi,& Nute holo's
    & Lott Dodd
    I'm sure I didn't miss'em, but whassup??

Arrow Re: Thought I had'em all but 1!!!!!

Originally posted by acidious
    [B]I was cruisin' through logging my collection when I noticed a few POTJ's that I never thought made it but there were release notes and values for them. These are:
    Take apart C-3PO
    Amidala, Obi,& Nute holo's
    & Lott Dodd
    Well, there was a POTF2 Limbs Threepio.
    There were those Wal*Mart glowing Qui-Gon and Maul "figures." (don't know about Amidala or the others)
    Lott Dodd was mentioned in the initial May 3 release but never made as far as I know.

Might be an error. Old data. Pay it no mind.
    "That's what Sheev said."

None of those figures made it to the production stage.

As quoted by Bel-Cam Jos, only Darth Maul & Qui-Gonn made it to hologram status.

Lott Dodd is apparently going to be made in the saga range but as a normal figure not hologram.
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

I see what has transpired and am closer to understanding the force!
    The holos weren't even that good. I have the Maul. Should have made them like they made the Damaged Vader, only a bit more transluscent.
    And Lott Dodd's only other toy appearance was the Taco Bell wind-up, right?

Thanks to CoolJoe for working on my missing Imp. Officer(Yoda waiting) and Toolshed for looking into the Dooku. Hope things work out for us. Keep me posted, fellas.

Question

I'm not sure, but there might've been a MicroMachines (RIP) Lott Dodd figure. That restaurant toy was a Pizza Hut wind-up one, I believe.

And Amidala wasn't really shown in hologram form in the film, right? She was on a viewscreen, seen in color, talking to Nute Gunray. So Hasbro, if you were going to make a holo figure of her, "You are... mistaken."

Characters/things seen in hologram form in TPM:
    D.Sidious
    N.Gunray
    Rune Haako
    D.Maul
    Sio Bibble
    Queen's ship
    Scematic of Theed palace
    Sen. Palpatine

Any others?

Edit: I guess you could add =
    "A cup" "A speeder" "A ship" that Anakin said.
    I don't think OOM-9 was a hologram, but he talked to Nute (and Rune?) as holos.
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 05-06-2002 at 04:45 PM.
    "That's what Sheev said."

The Qui-Gon hologram wasn't so bad even though it was one solid piece of plastic. I currently have him in my Jedi Spirits cinema scene... just so I can buck the LFL "law".
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Wasn't there a Carded Sidious Holgram figure? I never found that one myself but have the one that came on a light-up base. As far as I know, that's the only figure I didn't get (except for the Theater Giveaway Luke which I just made a deal for!). Anybody know where to get one?

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    The Qui-Gon hologram wasn't so bad even though it was one solid piece of plastic. I currently have him in my Jedi Spirits cinema scene... just so I can buck the LFL "law".
    Wonderful idea! I wish I had thought of it, I only bought Maul on clearance because he appeared that way in the movie.

Originally posted by stillakid
    Wasn't there a Carded Sidious Holgram figure? I never found that one myself but have the one that came on a light-up base. As far as I know, that's the only figure I didn't get (except for the Theater Giveaway Luke which I just made a deal for!). Anybody know where to get one?
    You're correct, there was a Holo Sideous offered on card. I kinda regret trading my only one, I guess I expected to find another one which I never did. Same goes for my Pit Droids 2pack but I don't care about that one. You'll really have to dig around to find one, if you buy one outright it could cost you at least $20.
    Someone else just started this thread in search of one. Perhaps he can share any results of his hunt.

BTW congrats on the Theater Luke find!