Oola
    Salacious Crumb
    Weequay
    Gamorrean Guard
    Klaatu
    Tessek
    Ree-Yees
    Jabba (of course)
    Nien Numb (that's pushing it, but maybe)
    Lando General
    Lando Skiff Guard (but preferably the General)
    Endor Rebel Soldier (2 different head sculpts)
    Leia Endor Battle Gear
    Max Reebo
    Droopy McCool
    Sy Snootles
    Probot with Hoth Chewbacca

These'd be cool for starters.
    Last edited by Tycho; 09-24-2001 at 03:21 AM.

I'd like to add:

Amanaman
    Yakface
    Jabba the Hutt
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Actually Nein Nunb would be cool, Ten Nunb would be pushing it! There was a report of a planned 12" scale Probot a few years back that was abandoned. Perhaps it was felt the market was not there for something that big. I'm sure we have proved otherwise by now. Naturally I agree with Momaw Nadon (I started a thread in Dear Hasbro suggesting Momaw and Takeel, with an improved Greedo, as a good way to give the "Cantina Four" the 12" treatment.)!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Originally posted by evenflow
    I'd like to add:

Amanaman
    Yakface
    Jabba the Hutt

Amanaman I would love to see in 12" form, Yakface would be an added bonus but I believe a 12" Jabba the Hutt would be too BIG!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT
    Amanaman I would love to see in 12" form, Yakface would be an added bonus but I believe a 12" Jabba the Hutt would be too BIG!
    Why would he be too big? Jabba's not nearly as big as a dewback and they made a 12" version of that. If you look closely at ref photos you can see that Jabba is about as tall as Bib Fortuna, and maybe only about 12 feet long. Easy enough to make as a 12" tall by 24" long figure.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I'd like to see a super detailed and articulated Boba Fett with a lot of cool acessories.

Boba Fett's been done twice, the original small-head, and the pretty nifty electronic talking one (with firing missle-rocket).

I suspect we'll be getting a great 12" Jango Fett in the first wave of Episode 2 products for 12" (It's logical it'll be Jango, Obi-Wan, and Anakin - and those are the ones I'd want the most, though the aliens they might do later (Dexter Jetster, etc.) could be very cool (if they do them). But uh, Jango could have all the weapons accessories you suggest, but in terms of Classic, I think they have too many new, unique characters (and core ones like Leia Bespin) to do, to mess with what amounts to further 12" resculpts.

But your idea of having all the working weapons is sweet. I think the Jedi should also have all of their gear included with them too. Look at 21st Century Toys, Soldiers of the World, or even Hasbro's GI Joe. Can anyone say "cool Star Wars?"

Anyway, Master Jedi's on to something there about the 12" - more accessories!

The 100th Luke is the way the 12" figures should have been made in the first place. Just an insane amount of accessories!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by Tycho
    Boba Fett's been done twice, the original small-head, and the pretty nifty electronic talking one (with firing missle-rocket).
    I skipped out on both counts. Dang it! If I only had enough money.

At one point, KayBee blew those Electronic Boba Fetts out at $10.00 each. That's how I got my second one: so Fett's fighting Luke Jedi, w. Leia Slave & R2D2, and Unfrozen Han, and then I have my 2nd one with my 12" Bossk, IG-88, and 4-LOM waiting with guns ready, for two more friends to arrive ; )

When Fett was originally clearenced, there were actually a lot of him and they sat for a while. Both of mine were also clean, mint boxes (hard to find great condition 12" with the large windows).

Incidently, my original small-head Fett was found at KayBee, and I have him posed with his Carbonite Block prize and Bib Fortuna, squaring off with the cloaked Jedi Luke, Fuzzball in Chains, and 12" Leia Boussh.

Just thought I'd share that, as it's what prompted me starting this thread: a Jabba the Hutt, Weequay, Klaatu, Lando Skiff Guard, Nikto, Oola, Salacious Crumb, the Max Reebo Band, and especially a 12" Gamorrean Guard would really go well with my displays.

Sure other Classic Star Wars areas need some additional work for the 12" line, but I think I totally favor Jabba's Palace and Return of the Jedi in general, for some of the best choices!!!