Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anybody need HD Anakin or Dooku?

I've got two extra HD Anakins and one extra Dooku. I'm still looking for the Royal Guard and Luminara. Anyone want to do a 1:1 trade?

If you don't get any offers, would you be willing to sell Dooku? If so, drop me an e-mail.

Same here, I have three Luminara only because my wife and friend bought me one each thinking that I didn't have her. So if you want E-mail me and we can figure out something for us both. Dooku is so dam hard to kind here.
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

I could probably do a 1 to 1 trade for dooku w/ iether one of those or a new mace windu (preferably) , possibly any other from the mace wave

Re: Anybody need HD Anakin or Dooku?

Originally posted by Forhekset
    I've got two extra HD Anakins and one extra Dooku. I'm still looking for the Royal Guard and Luminara. Anyone want to do a 1:1 trade?
    So what is the story on that Dooku? Do you still have him or what? Just wondring.
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

Update: I -just- found the Royal Guard and Luminara so I no longer need those figures. However I'm also looking for any of the following from the brand new wave:

Bespin Luke
    Bespin Vader
    Jango Fett Final Battle

Sorry if I left anyone hanging....PM or email me at der_wanderer@email.com with any offers. I still have the Dooku and both HD Anakins.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Another update: 1 HD Anakin is gone. Still got one more HD Anakin plus Dooku. BTW both are on MOMC for you guys who don't open stuff. If I don't get any offers before Friday afternoon or so I'll be taking the extra HD Anakin back to the store and Lone Jedi gets the Dooku (that is, if you still want him LJ)

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Sorry I didn't respond to your PM Forhekset. I didn't look at my mail box yesterday

I appreciate the offer, but I don't have much to trade from the Saga line. I'm still looking for the new waves too.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

No prob pthfnder

Actually both the Dooku & HD Anakin have been spoken for now, so I guess that ends my little trading thread.

Forhekset: I broke down and ordered Dooku from amazon.com, but thanks for remembering my post!