Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2nd Wave is here!

I just picked up a bunch of the 2nd wave figures at a Wal-Mart, and I must say that they look great! I got Orn Free Ta, Final Battle Jang, Bespin Vader, Qui-Gon and Endor Rebel Trooper. I just wish they would have had the Bespion Luke. The only one that I wasn't excited about was the Qui-Gon, but I knew before hand that it wasn't a good fig. The Orn Free Ta is my favorite, it's great sculpt, and just an all-around cool figure.

So keep an eye out for the new figs. They are out there!

Smile

let me hook my scanner up to my laptop, and I'll have that scan for ya!

Here ya go. Happy Hunting!

Oops. I mispelled "Wal-Mart" on the scan. Oh well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	orn-copy.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	1643  

Is it just me or does Orn Fre Taa have a really close resemblence to the Clown from Spawn?

Nice finds, the Endor Rebel very good?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Man, what a creepy looking fat dude! I bet his a-- looks like 300 lbs. of chewed bubble gum!
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Ya know, I didn't think of the Clown resemblance till someone else mentioned it. Now when I look at him, I totally see it.

As for the Endor Rebel Trooper, he's pretty good. He's not quite as good as I had hoped, but I think the non-bearded version looks better anyways. A pretty solid figure though.

For reason that totally escape me, I totally want this figure . . . I guess it's just because he's so bizarre . . . Blue and Bloated, he's just . . . well . . . kinda cool.

I'm excited that OFT is out already, I thought it would be another month or so.

Nice finds, looks like I have a bit of hunting to do!