Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question presale on the tickets tomorrow???

i asked the local thearter (a cinemark) if they were going to show it at midnight and when we could but the presale tickets. the manager (a freind of my dads) said maybe as early as tomorrow. he also said they plan on having the midnight showing IF they get the movie in on wednesday. the tickets would be 5 bucks, but thats just fine!! anyone else having this luck?
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

read my post that says im gonna see the movie 6 times in the first 3 days!

I got my ticket.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

billiam86, i saw your post right after i did this! ! is it just me or is the wait for it to start getting longer as it gets closer....11 days!
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Smile

, i feel ya brotha...in the words of that one rebel pilot in the death star trench "almost there....almost there...."

The local theater manager here told me today that they were getting the schedule tomorrow and tickets would be preselling Wed. or Thurs.
    I'll be there both days to get mine.Sadly I'll only see it once for a while.
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

I got my Valley View Cinemark tickets from Fandango this morning. I'm only seeing it once the first week. I'll probably see it a couple weeks later with another friend. I dunno... I suppose it depends on when my friend Suzanne wants to go. I know I will DEFINITELY be there on the 16th at the 7:45pm show with my partner, mum and two co-workers!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

So far for the 16th I have tickets to the 12pm, 4:45pm, and the 9:55pm shows. Three times the first day. Cant wait!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Wow...! Fanatic!

p.s.- I like the new avatar!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Thanks JP!! How are you doing?
    As far as seeing the movie, I wont be starting my new job here until June, so what else can I do? I will definately break my EP1 record.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed