Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I found my action leet figures of Hem Dazon and Bom Vimdim. I don't know about you but I reckon these two would be much more welcome than another greedo or Ponda Baba. Hem's outfit is top banana and I always liked the silver studded top Bom wears. I like how they both have drinks and not some lame weapon. I mean does every action figure need to be aggresive? Talk about setting a bad example to kids with all these guns and knives and wotnot. How about the cantina patrons just being there for a nice sociable drink? Wow what a radical suggestion - lynch me now please why don'tcha!

Does Bom Vimdim have a drinking problem that requires he keep a drink in each hand?
    I like Hem in that depiction, nice creative outfit while still looking "Star Wars".

I couldn't rule out a Panda in a SW movie after seeing moles, rats, mice, and praying mantises (or is it praying manti ? )

MikeAndTheBots, follow that link to pics of the characters. I'd offer to scan them in here, but it looks like the Chronicles book would not agree with my scanner.

Maybe Bom Vimdin is just a very generous guy and had purchased that second drink to share with a friend! Ever think about that Caesar?!
    I'm with ya Jargo! Bom Vimdin has always been one of the coolest looking cantina aliens in my opinion! I've been hoping to see him for a while, and I really don't think we need another Ponda Baba just yet (although, on the other hand, it might be cool to have one with a removeable arm...) and we CERTAINLY don't need another Greedo!

Originally posted by Caesar

MikeAndTheBots, follow that link to pics of the characters. I'd offer to scan them in here, but it looks like the Chronicles book would not agree with my scanner.
    Oops, missed that.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Please make Hem Dazon!!!!!!!
    "I Don't Know. Anakin Doesn't Talk To Me Anymore."

Now this is a figure that could actually have added some spark to the rather lifeless and bland Fan Favorite Poll.

Agreed. Seems like there's really only so many characters that the majority can agree on wanting and this is one of them.

I am down for him, all are cool.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."