Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please make Hem Dazon / Arcona

Dear Hasbro,
    Please make that green "T head" alien from the cantina. I've been pouring through the Chronicles lately, and seeing the mask for this character I can't stress enough how badly I want him.

When Hem pops his head up at the cue of the Modal Nodes' music, well that shot epitomized the cantina scene for me ever since I was a child. I did like Hammerhead and the others from the vintage line, but I never understood why they didn't do Hem Dazon because as I said he was just so noticeable to me.
    You've made several cool cantina patrons, Hem is due! I am certain there have been other requests for him in the past, and I just want to raise the issue again.

As for the details, I have no suggestions right now . . . I'll let my peers chime in with any suggestions

Make him, please?

We do understand that the character was simply a mask without a body, but there have been artistic versions that I like. Case in point, page 21 of the Jawa Trader in the Star Wars Insider issue 41 - the 20th Anniversary Star Wars poster. It shows our Arcona pal in simple garb. But I don't care what body you and Lucasfilm decide on, it's the distinctive head that's important to me.

Give him articulation at the head, waist, legs, knees, arms, left elbow, and left wrist. Pack him with a bar stool and a glass that's a little longer and thinner than the one that came with Zutton.

Thanks in advance.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I concur with the honorable delegate Caeser, a commission must be appointed to ensure the production of this figure as well as Yarna D'al Gargan and R5-D4 next year. Not to mention quite a few more I can think of.

Actually we don't yet know the exact figures in the Cantina sets that are exclusive to Wal-Mart this fall yet. So there is always a chance that Hem Dazon/ Arcona is one of them. Let's all hope so.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

weren't they Panda,greedo,keed,and the hammer head dude
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Panda? There's a Panda in Star Wars "Watch out - Chi Chi's got a gun!!!"

just kidding Mylow

yeah Ponda Baba, Greedo, Kitik Keed'Kak and Momaw nadon were mooted to be the figures. But that was back when they were two packs. Then we heard they were single packs with the backdrops that linked together. Now? Who knows what's coming. At C2 even the Hasbro guys didn't seem to know. they were very vague in the Q&A session.

So I vote too for a Hem Dazon figure. IIRC the action fleet version that came in the cantina aliens battle pack had a nice blue outfit on dark blue and light blue with a bit of white. I thought that looked pretty cool to be honest. And considering that he's the only one from that battle pack that hasn't been made in the 4 inch scale since then it's high time we got him immortalised in plastic. As Caesar said he epitomises the cantina scene alongside the band. It isn't a cantina without the Arconan.

It seems to me that there's a clear pattern emerging here of what people want. I suggest we gather together the findings in one month and send a missive to Hasbro through the appropriate channels of what exactly we do and don't want. Anybody agree or am I way off here?

does anyone know how many more different cantina aliens Hasbro could make as figures? can someone make a list of characters that were in the cantina that were not made as figures yet?

Here goes nothing...

Ariq Joanson (arik jo-an-son)
    Human male- Moisture farmer on the planet Tatooine who befriended Doda Bononawieedo during Doda's stint at Jabba's Palace

Arleil Schous (Air-leel-Shoos):
    Defel Male- From a species commonly called 'Wraiths,' they are able to bend light around themselves, becoming especially hard to see at dusk

Baniss Keeg: (Bahn-is-Keeg):
    Duros male- Once enslaved by the Galactic Empire and forced to train pilots at the Imperial Academy

Bom Vimdin (Bahm Vim-dihn):
    Advosze male- Pessimistic, Territorial, and he despises his own species... A true male Advosze.

Braniac (Brae-knee-aaack):
    Siniteen male- Nicknamed 'Braniac' by BoShek due to his ability to calculate Hyperspace coordinates in his head

Dannik Jerriko (Dan-nick Jer-rick-oh):
    Anzati male- Professional assassin, Mouth folds conceal proboscises that drain the life force from his victims

Danz Borin (Dahns Bore-in):
    Human male- Cocky spacer from Nal Hutta

Debnoli (Deb-no-lee):
    Human male- Good natured human until the Empire took his ship. Since then, he's become what the locals call "Damn-crazy."

Dice Ibegon (Diesss Eye-be-gone):
    Florn Lamproid female- Companion of Shistavanean Wolfman, Lak Sivrak

Elis Helrot (E-liss Hell-rot):
    Givin male- makes slaving and spice runs to kala'uun, his ship is the Hinthra

Feltipern Trevagg (Fell-tih-pern Treh-vahg):
    Gotal male- Corrupt tax collector and bounty hunter, had a fling with Miyoom Oonith, was subsequently killed

Garouf Lafoe (Gah-roof Lah-foe):
    Human male- Moisture Farmer from Tattoine, alerted the local Sandtroopers to Obi-Wan's presence in the Cantina

Hem Dazon (Hemm-days-on):
    Arcona male- Like Kal N'kai, has succumbed to a salt addiction, as indicated by the golden glaze in his eyes

Het Nkik (Het Ni-kik):
    Jawa Male- Distraught after the Jawa massacer by Imperial troops, he bought a blaster rifle and decided to dispense some justice- Jawa style...

Hrchek Kal Fas (Err-check Kal-fahz):
    Saurin male- specializes in droid sales on the Invisible Market, guarded by his cousin Sai'torr

Jenny (Jeh-ny):
    Human female- Han's companion on the planet Tatooine. After being left behind in Mos Eisley, she gave up on Han's affections and turned to Deak Tallas.

Karoly D'ulin (Care-O-lee-D'yu-lyn):
    human female- Impersonated Senni Tonnika to get favors from the local officers.

Kitik Keed'kak (Kit-ick Keed-kack):
    Yam'rii female- She is very strong and easily angered

Leesub Sirln (Lee-sub Sihrln):
    Quiraash female- Escaped slave of High Inquisitor Tremayne hiding in Mos Eisley, limited precognition

M'iiyoom Onith (Me-yoom On-ith):
    H'nemthe female- Has razor-sharp tongue used to ritually kill her mate, stranded on Tatooine due to lack of funds

Merc Sunlet (Merk Sun-let):
    Human male- crafty criminal with a heart of gold, often advises the wealthy how to protect their riches

Melas (Me-lahs):
    Sarkan male- Smokes an Essoorian Gruu pipe to heighten awareness, kicked off Sarkan for displayin interest in other species, often occupies Lak Sivrak's favorite seat

Myo (me-oh):
    Abyssin male- Primitive, violent, and best friend of Lirin Car'n, this cyclops can regenerate from almost any injury

Reegesk (Ree-jesk):
    Ranat male- common thief in Mos Eisley, stole the power pack for Het N'kik's rifle, led to Het's death

Rycar Ryjerd (Rie-car Rie-jurd):
    Bimmian male- Weapons smuggler and arms dealer

Sai'torr Kal Fas (Sigh-tore Kal-Fahz):
    Saurin female- Bodyguard to her cousin, Hrchek Kal Fas, a prominent droid merchant

Shada D'ukal (Sha-Dah D'-yu-cal):
    Human female- Impersonated Brea Tonnika to get favors from the local officials

Solomahal
    Pilot for hire, comes to Mos Eisley only for the money

Swilla Corey (Swih-lah Core-e):
    Human Female- Notorious pickpocket in the Mos Eisley Cantina

Tonnika Sisters (Tohn-nick-ka Sihs-surz):
    Kiffu Females- Brea and Senni use their charms as con artists, spies, and swindlers

Trinto Duaba (Trin-toh Due-ah-bah):
    Stennes Shifter Male- able to blend unnoticed into crowds

Tzizvvt (Tzizvvt):
    Brizzit Male- Hiding from the Empire on Tatooine

Unut Poll (un-ut Pole):
    Arcona male- Arcona living on Tatooine, has avoided salt addiction, known to fully cooperate with Alliance operatives

Yerka Mig (Yer-kah Mig):
    Human Male- Once worked for the Imperial Security Bureau, but resigned after the occupation of his home planet, Ralltjir

34 for all, 33 minus the cut Jenny, and 31 without the Tonnika/impersonator overlap. Information from Red 6 (http://web.qx.net/red6/aliens/cantina1/index.htm)
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

This guy has been one of my wants forever! He's got such a memorable screen moment! Give him his due, Hasbro!

I am actually very surprised that this one's never been made since he kind of IS the alien that introduces us to the Cantina scene. Ever since I first saw Star Wars he was the alien I remembered most. I even had a couple nightmares about him as a kid! As one of the most memorable aliens from the Cantina, I would've thought we'd see this guy by now.

Hey Lord Tenebrous, you got pics to match up with the names? I have barely any clue who is who on that list.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum