Hybrid View

Question How to make a Jedi Kyle Katarn?

I am going to buy a EU Kyle Katarn for his head to make a custom Kyle Katarn Jedi. However, I would like to just put his head on a body without so I don't have to paint it.

So my question is: which Ep 1, Ep 2, POTF2 or POTJ body best represents his Jedi outfit?

Thanks.

None, he doesn't have a Jedi outfit, he just dresses casually so the outfits seen in Jedi Knight and Jedi Outcast are his "Jedi" outfits also.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Well then, what type of casual clothing would be suitable for a version of Kyle from the new game?

He wears a tanish shirt (kind of like Carbonite-Han's) and with brown pants and boots, like Carbonite Han. He also has this weird little shoulder pad thing on his left shoulder. I happen to have my JK2 book right here
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Custom

Put the Head on the Obiwan Jedi training and Paint his top white.

Mine looks awesome

No, but i could use photoshop to simulate what it actually looks like, All i need is the EU kyle Pic and Obi Training, i'll make it up soon and post it so you get the idea. I can use pohotshop to change the color