Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Question White Background CommTech Chips

Which Episode I figures had both holographic and white background CommTech chips? I thought I had them all until SSG posted the picture of Obi-Wan Naboo with a white backgound Commtech chip. Can someone confirm this figure was found on US store shelves? I guess I'm going to have to hunt through all the Toys R Us EP1 clearance sales again!

Thrawn's list

You can see
    Thrawn's List here.
    The Obi-Wan Naboo is a new find and it's likely that a few others will show up, so those clearance bins at TRU are a great place to start looking again

Boy o boy o boy am I glad I don't collect variations. I think that I'd lose my mind. More power to ya' Nonfatnonfat!
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

the master jedi
    I'm glad I don't collect variations either. One variation of the figure is enough for me.

Does it really matter?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

To some of us it does matter

To some of us it does matter It is just another plane of enjoyment in collecting Star Wars. I understand most don't care about the variations...but many do. Viva La "difference"!
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

I can't even handle collecting carded as well as loose. I couldn't imagine buying every retarded variation. Insane.

Thumbs up I agree

At one point I was all about every variation. I started to go insane and stopped.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I care, but only because I don't like the white background chips, I think the holo-style looks better.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Talking

I believe that the white background chips are legitimate variations. Im not into collecting cardback changes, errors and factory mistakes. Production changes such as the white backgrounds count for me. Anyone else agree?