ZAM WESELL Bounty Hunter

I've just ordered this figure... some reviews would be great thankyou :-) I've got the preview Zam Wesell, what is the bounty hunter one like?

She has more articulation in the arms and legs, plus the veil is off her face. The bounty hunter figure also comes with the clawdite face ( I dont know if you are avoiding spoilers) plus the battle wound feature. Plus it only comes with her blaster, not the gummy little rifle the preview one has.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

She's one of my favorites so far. The articulation is really great, some folks have been complaining about her pose but I think it works great. The magnet in her "battle Feature" is much stronger than Anakin's. Over all I like her better than the current Jango Fett.
    Casual George

I like her too. She looks good kneeling or standing, and her detail is pretty nice as well. A detachable veil/soft goods skirt would be cool, though.

As far as how she compares to the preview version, I think the saga version blows that one out of the water.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

I think this is one of the best figures in the saga line so far. The articulation is really good, it has a holster (double points for that one) plus the quick-draw mcgraw feature.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I really like her, and the articulation is great. Most of all, I'm impressed that the magnet arm feature really does work well.

The only one of my magnet figures that really does work as advertised.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I like this figure as well. The magnet feature is pretty strong on mine. Works great! I love her little gun. I'm glad is not a gummy one.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

if only I could fit her in the speeder in a sitting position, rather than laying down. I'm still a little annoyed with that