Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    They've always had CGI errors in their site since they went to the current format, I'm never surprised when they have problems.

As for the missing R2-D2s, it's interesting that they're both noise-making R2s and both possible winners.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've not followed the action on the Episode I figure battle, but it did give me a thought about the next Fan's Choice Poll. Why not choose the next figure via an elimination round. Start out with a dozen or so choices and have the fans let them duke it out for position, winner takes all. That gives us more choices pitted head to head until only two remain. Then we really see who we want as the next figure!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

I haven't bothered with their site in quite some time. I was annoyed right off the bat with their "pick a character for your username" garbage--why can't I use the same ID I use everywhere else? Then they changed their site around, and suddenly my password is two characters too long! I tried everything, including contacting them, to try to get on to vote in the first Fan Choice poll. The last straw was when I clicked on the "Forgot your password?" button and received an e-mail with the same password--which was still too long! I e-mailed them explaining the problem and never heard back.

Oh well. I'm sure sometime they'll make the Bren Derlin figure that I would've voted for.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    I haven't bothered with their site in quite some time. I was annoyed right off the bat with their "pick a character for your username" garbage--why can't I use the same ID I use everywhere else?

I too was disappointed that you had to pick one of there characters they had on that list,stupid!

Hey, aren't you guys forgetting someone? What about the COMMTECH Artoo???!!!! Yeesh, why do I even bother?
    Cos Commtech R2 was the best so far and would have won if he was included
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious