Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Blatant errors at starwars.hasbro.com!

Did you know that Dejarik Chewbacca actually appeared in The Phantom Menace not A New Hope? Really! Same with Darth Vader Dagobah! And all this time we thought Dagobah first appeared in ESB!

How about sandtroopers in ROTJ or Han on a TaunTaun in ROTJ? Betcha missed those too!

Check these out:
    http://www.starwars.hasbro.com/toysh....cfm?sku=84363

http://www.starwars.hasbro.com/toysh....cfm?sku=84472

It seems that the folks at hasbro have never even watched the movies. No wonder they can't get our requests right!
    Last edited by bigbarada; 09-09-2001 at 01:44 AM.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Just some errors( whats new there?) it just proves that they don't pay attention,not like they care anyway?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Its all about money and marketting anyway[new flash huh!]because if they did care,they would put out the figures we want and need in a timely manner.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

They spelled Jabba the "Hut " wrong in the Ephant Man description.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I don't even bother going to Hasbro.com anymore. I just let you chuckleheads filter through it and send the really important stuff to these here forums....
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    I don't even bother going to Hasbro.com anymore. I just let you chuckleheads filter through it and send the really important stuff to these here forums....
    We get MORE information of stuff from Fan sites than the Hasbro.com site!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Well of course Dejarik Chewie was in TPM! According to the ultranew, super-secret Dark Horse comic "Hasblow Does Star Wars" right before Chewie is offed in the New Jedi Order books he enters the time machine he covertly made behind Han's back and travels back in time to when the saga first starts.

We can actually see him very briefly in the Senate Chamber scene. He's playing against the champion from Kashyyyk, Bobbyyy Frrrrrsher, in the Wookie senator's box. See, we all thought that when they jumped up they were yelling about voting out Chancellor Valorum but they were really amazed at Chewie's use of the Rryyiroowwr gambit (sorry, there's actually no English translation without having to rip out your own tongue) to defeat the champion.

He's rumored to be in another cameo role in EP2, this time as a Wookie gigolo in the nightclub scene.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

That site has always been bad news, the only good of that one are the polls.

... that's just BARELY, Lobito!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I don't know about anyone else but I'm just on the edge of my seat waiting to find out the winner of the Ep1 figure tournament.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis