Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jedi Quest

Hybrid View

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"

Jedi Quest

What's the deal with this. I just bought Star Wars gamer #6 and saw the ad again that said it was due out in August "wherever books are sold" but when I go into my local "wherever books are sold" there are no JediQuest books to be found. i want to know how Anakin built his saber darnit!!! What is the real scoop on this book? is it MIA?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Actually I just saw this book in the Wal-Mart book section last weekend when I was visiting my brother. So it has been released.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I've seen quite a few of them around SoCal at Barnes & Noble, Waldenbooks, B Dalton, and Wal-Mart (where I got mine). Haven't read it yet, but a gorgeous cover and not too expensive for hardback (I think Wal-Mart had it for $9.99).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Is it the kiddie section? Or the regular Sci-Fi section? I looked at Barnes and Noble and they didn't have it. hmmmph. I'll look again next time I'm out...

It's been in the young readers' section, with the Jedi Apprentice series, at most stores I've seen it in.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Arrow

B.Dalton has had them in its own display, towards the back of the children's section. At least, the two I've been in lately. Regular price is $12.95, a bit pricey for 140 pages.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I've seen them at WM for around $9.98. I think that's the best deal out there.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Alright, I just found one today. Thanks guys. It is a little small for a hardcover IMO but I like Jude Watson so I'll read it with enthusiasm.

Lightbulb

I just finished reading it (good thing about no TV on this weeknd!), and it's okay, not great. I'll post spoilers (not really any in there) if people want, later.

p.s. Bigbarada, Chuxter, excellent new icon!
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 09-17-2001 at 06:00 PM.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Scan of the book

Here is a scan of the book, in case anybody's still looking for it.
    Jedi Quest
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!