Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wait... Geonosian Mace's eyes are TOTALLY closed?? What's up with that?

I was one of the people that was really excited for "Primal Scream" Mace Windu--but from the smaller shots of him, I just assumed he was squinting as people tend to do when they scream... but from the close-ups I see that his eyes are TOTALLY closed!

What is up with that? Did Mace get to Geonosis and got scared, so he closed his eyes, began screaming in terror, and starting swinging or something? I just don't get this figure at all...

"Your eyes can decieve you, don't trust them" Obi-Wan Kenobi ANH.

Jedi do not need eyes

It's because Mace Windu travels to Geonosis on the experimental ship, Event Horizen. "Where we are going, you don't need eyes to see."

Actually the figure is intended as scene specific along with the the flamethrower Final Battle Jango to recreate that scene. That's why Mace is screaming/yelling. All will be revealed on May 16th.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I used to like Mace. Now I dont.....for obvious reasons.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Event Horizon was SUCH a great movie..maybe Mace was so moved by the experience he wanted to do it himself

And,yes,Jedi dont need eyes to see.It could all be a simple Force trick.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Actually, he's doing either a James Brown or Grace Jones impression.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I like to refer to him as taking a huge crap Mace.

"I just sat on a tack" Mace.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I think I'll be swapping the head with one of my Ep1 Maces when I pick him up.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?