Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Spirit of Obi-Wan Kenobi

Can you move his arms and head or are they stuck in that position?

Pretty much stuck. I can move his right arm a wee bit, but the left one is very firm. That's quite a statue!

His arms and head are molded individually to NOT move - they are glued together and the sockets and posts are hex-patterns to deter movement.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's weird, my Obi Wan Spirit has round sockets, and round pegs. After I tried to force his arms to turn when I first opened him the glue gave way. Now I can pose his arms, and the joints are still tight enough for the limbs to stay in place.

Mine don't move... I think he looks pretty funny, actually. He looks like he's singing the "Popeye the Sailor Man" theme song. Seriously, look at him and imagine it. Pretty funny stuff.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

RooJay, is this the one from the Cinema Scene? I will go back and look at both versions of this figure to make sure I'm mis-remembering on this, but I think I'm not.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, I think you're right because when I got the Spirits Cinema Scene the first thing I noticed was that they pulled the left arm off of the Lay's version (didn't the old one have a fist?) and replaced it with a "normal" one.

This is the Mail away version I'm talking about. I've never tried this with the Cinema Scene version. I'd take a picture, but I've been down that road before and don't think it'd make much difference.

O.k. here goes!

Here's a close-up of the arm post. There is a flat section on the bottom, but it's round for the most part. That flat section doesn't hinder the movement on my figure at all because...