Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sio Bibble

Question Sio Bibble

I just picked up a Sio Bibble off of ebay. It turns out that its actually a Japanese version because it has that big TOMY label on the back. Are there any differences between the US Sio Bibble and the Japanese version?

Most of the TOMY SW figures I've seen are US versions with the sticker over the back - they literally are the US versions once they come out of the packaging (or you peel the sticker off carefully). I believe Sio is the same - I know Swimming Jar Jar is and he's just one wave away from Sio.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Did this guy ever hit the pegs? I had looked for what seemed months for him but never any luck in grabbing one. I had the same issue with REE YEES. Now I find him on Brian's site for $35. What was the beaf with his guy not makeing it to some stores?
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

The difference is the last time I was in Tokyo (a few months back) these things were clogging pegs and being sold for $6-$10 each. The guy probably picked up a bunch of em and brought em back to resell.

I found several Sio Bibbles in the stores. Apparantly others weren't so lucky.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
    I found several Sio Bibbles in the stores. Apparantly others weren't so lucky.
    Strike the word "others" in your statement and substitute the word "everybody."
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

that's not correct, lowly bantha cleaner, I found several sio bibble together wih pit-droids, naboo royal guards, one holo sidious and a swimming jar-jar at my toysrus, and clearenced too

Originally posted by 187-Maul
    that's not correct, lowly bantha cleaner, I found several sio bibble together wih pit-droids, naboo royal guards, one holo sidious and a swimming jar-jar at my toysrus, and clearenced too
    Rub it in!

Those are excellent finds. The only time I spotted some of those figures, was at a comic shop in Toronto. They were a little bit pricey, but I had enough dinero to buy the Pit Droids and Naboo
    Guard. However, I passed up on those figures to buy some POTJ stuff. I sorta thought they I might be seeing them turn up on clearance at Toys R Us, but so far no dice That was last summer. I plan to go to the same store this summer and exact my revenge.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Hell, the stores around me are wastelands for new figures. Either that or scalpors got there before I did.....
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!